• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Return of Santi Cazorla?

Bergkamp1988

...just found this comp of Santi's only hattrick for us, what a superb little player.

Love the shape and mouvement of our midfield here. Perfect triangle, the 2CMs and the AM are never far apart, allows great combination and overall domination of the midfield. I would love for Arteta to make this happen when we'll get enough technique in our squad.

baccy_man

Established Member
I saw in The Express about having a special game for Santi, to say goodbye to the fans and that he would like to have another 2 years as a player,
Then the article said about him possibly taking up a coaching role,
If Santi, could turn his playing skills into coaching skill i think he would make a wonderful coach,
He is one of those people that comes across as a nice guy he always seems to be friendly and i think the young players at the club would benefit from someone like Santi.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...eal-Mikel-Arteta-Raul-Sanllehi-Premier-League

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
As good a place as any to post this

Possibly Cazorlas finest performance in an Arsenal shirt

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was decent, he wasn't scoring enough but you could say the same about Iniesta or Modric for example.

I remember he'd take shots that would just go right into the opposition players or right into the goalies arms with ease.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I remember he'd take shots that would just go right into the opposition players or right into the goalies arms with ease.
Not arguing that but if you want a player who is a fantastic dribbler, can take short and long passes with both legs and takes part in the defensive side of the game, I think it's a bit unrealistic to expect more goals from that player. Saying that, he has scored 12 goals in his first season before Wenger pushed him out of position to accommodate his princess

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Back of the net!

cad1ebc96bb4ed2ee06880f0c6706ee9.jpg

"Was just about to film a three way until I came across this massive dub bossman"

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Santi had such a terrible shot for a player as skilful as he was.
I agree to an extent, but in his first couple seasons here he was scoring a decent amount of goals. It was once we was playing more deep where he became poor at goalscoring.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good surprise as I thought he was staying with Villarreal for another season because really he’s still playing at a ridiculously high level for someone who’s had his struggles.

Top Bottom