• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

A pet peeve of mine is when people get stats/facts wrong, especially in football.

Saw a YouTube vid of people ranking the Prem's best wingers, someone on it said Freddie has won 3 league titles at Arsenal...just look them up before saying it, ffs :lol:

Don't think their hearts are in the podcast, as much as before, tbh.
They were never big on facts. Anyone listening for deep meaningful football thoughts are insane. They are a bunch of fans having a laugh. Enough serious podcasts out there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nooooooooooooo!!

Alan is the host right? If we lose him we lose the whole battle.

Tbf having listened a few times now, they are pretty clueless fans from a tactical perspective. :lol:
Yeah Alan is the host. Still calling him El Caudillo tbf.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Alan is the host. Still calling him El Caudillo tbf.
Yeah I’m becoming more comfortable with still not liking him even though I have to acknowledge the work he’s doing.

It’s funnier that way. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@Trilly You hear the new episode? Alan is starting to trust the process...
This podcast was so much better 10 years ago man. You can really tell they’re getting old their brains are deteriorating.

Fun fact but this is the first podcast I ever listened to back in ‘09 when I would download episodes on my Sony Erickson phone.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surprised the Ben White email from this week's episode hasn't caused a stir. 😭

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Damian not being able to remember Neymar’s name is a new low for him.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ian Stone in the mud, you love to see it
That handbrake off podcast is probably one of the worse arsenal podcast out there; don't mind gunnerblog or Ian stone on their other respective podcasts but together it just lacks some chemistry and very boring. Not surprising given its produced by the athletic maybe it's not their fault.

Top Bottom