• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The VAR ranting was good too. Not a new view but very true about there needing to be a reference point like the chest when checking offside and not limbs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Been listening to them for 2 years now Clive isn’t all that , he’s just very good at back tracking without missing a beat.
Clive does love the sound of his own voice doesn't he?

I actually think he's alright but ever so slightly self indulgent, I suppose it's not the worst trait when podcasting....

I can't stand Clive. Everything he says is so embellished that it take him half page to express a one sentence thought. He also changes his opinions in hindsight and presents them as perennial. In short, he's a boring pontificating fool.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

From a coaching perspective, Clive and Mike McDonald seem to be the best I have heard. Clive doesn't back track either, if he is wrong he says he is. He never used to like Ramsey, then he learned to appreciate him. I think his analysis tends to be spot on for the most part. Small things like the way Bellerin receives the ball and always comes inside, he talks from a coaching point of view which I like.

I like Clive , have listened to them for awhile , some things I agree with some I dont. It’s a very good pod. Even Scott’s analytics and Elliots points on transfer policy interesting. Like how he thinks Palace might be relegated in two years , based on age of the squad and the fact they did not sell and replenish when they had the chance interesting.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I can't stand Clive. Everything he says is so embellished that it take him half page to express a one sentence thought. He also changes his opinions in hindsight and presents them as perennial. In short, he's a boring pontificating fool.

Well you said it better than I did. :lol: Thanks.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

200.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Alan making excuses for Emi while slating his own players really ain’t it. Also the idea that he should’ve been the one to succeed Cech in 2018 is the ultimate revisionism.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Alan making excuses for Emi while slating his own players really ain’t it. Also the idea that he should’ve been the one to succeed Cech in 2018 is the ultimate revisionism.

I knew you wouldn't like that part lmao. I think we should've gone with Emi after Cech too in hindsight, but our goalkeeping coaches were the worst under Arsène. Emi, Woj, Fabianaski could all have been better if we had someone proper teaching them.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I knew you wouldn't like that part lmao. I think we should've gone with Emi after Cech too in hindsight, but our goalkeeping coaches were the worst under Arsène. Emi, Woj, Fabianaski could all have been better if we had someone proper teaching them.
Emi should have been given a chance earlier for sure. He catches the ball so cleanly, non of this pushing or punching out lottery. Old school keeping.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

These guys really do chat sh*t sometimes, how can they say ‘do you ever remember us getting spanked after going a man down cos I don’t’ erm 5-1 vs bayern 6-0 vs chelsea 8-2 vs man utd pretty much every humiliating result we had was because of going a man down and not changing our style of play.

Yeah I was looking at them sideways at that part, those results were a large part of why Wenger got criticised so much.....

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When they played guess the lineup for the Olympiakos game in 2015, Damien and Keith mentioned those two as possibilities. It's just weird because they were both long gone by then.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When they played guess the lineup for the Olympiakos game in 2015, Damien and Keith mentioned those two as possibilities. It's just weird because they were both long gone by then.

Was it the home game or the away game...if the latter, they better not have forgot Joel Campbell after his eclectic performance that night!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was it the home game or the away game...if the latter, they better not have forgot Joel Campbell after his eclectic performance that night!
The home leg when Ospina had a shocker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The home leg when Ospina had a shocker.

After losing the first 2 games that season, I thought we were destined to drop into the Europa, especially with a double against Bayern to come...fair play to the squad for getting 2nd that season.

I remember in 2003/2004, after we only got 1 point out of our first 9 in the Champions league, I said to my mum "I can't support a team that plays UEFA Cup football" ...hmmmmmmm :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom