• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The answers they gave to "who was the first Brazlian to sign for Arsenal" made me so annoyed. When Ian said Baptista it sealed my hatred of him tbh.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Loved the quotes quiz they've been doing recently. "Voltaire or Wenger". "Mussolini or Mourinho".

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As much as I like Alan's knowledge and personal stories of Arsenal's history, he's an idiot on these kinds of issues.
Whole podcast is just a load of pub opinions. It's sometimes mildly entertaining but mostly don't listen anymore.

Find Arsenal Vision and Arsecast more interesting

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

tweet made it sound like there was a varied guest list for this episode

matt100121

Can I ask a question? In the last episode of the Tuesday Club, who was the centre midfielder in the list of the players that the Tuesday Club wanted to sign please

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Oliver Scott is even worse than Damian, adds nothing to the podcast.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
How could Damian think Nasri was at the club in 07/08? Ffs.
They really are just a bunch of old men, they seem to have such a bad memory for anything past the 90s. I feel like the podcast is so bad in this current iteration they talk about football for like 10 mins then get into emails no one cares about full of bullsh*t stories.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A pet peeve of mine is when people get stats/facts wrong, especially in football.

Saw a YouTube vid of people ranking the Prem's best wingers, someone on it said Freddie has won 3 league titles at Arsenal...just look them up before saying it, ffs :lol:

Don't think their hearts are in the podcast, as much as before, tbh.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom