• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Alan thinks we should play Auba at 9 and Özil at 10, at least to see if it works. I mean, yeah, hard to argue with that.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Actually the first interviewed I've listened to from him since he left... Was nice.

Jasard

This was like the Up For Grabs Now Alan with that rant :rofl:

Quality rant, some good points made too. Might listen to it again haha. Ian slightly winds me up though, he proves that being a regular match goer doesn't give any particularly good insight heh.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Quality rant, some good points made too. Might listen to it again haha. Ian slightly winds me up though, he proves that being a regular match goer doesn't give any particularly good insight heh.
Yeah it was good, but nothing will ever beat this one for me:

Jasard

Anyone listen to The Handbrake Off podcast? I don't love it but it can be ok. Ian really is naff though, Dixon will give a bit of insight or opinion on a player and Ian just goes "but you know what, he tries and I like that!". Cheers Ian.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
This was like the Up For Grabs Now Alan with that rant :rofl:

It was great. I feel like they've run out of things to say though. 3/4 of the podcast is an ad, emails, guess the goal and guess the commentary. Before they could just riff on Arsenal for over an hour, now we get 25 minutes of that at best.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Anyone listen to The Handbrake Off podcast? I don't love it but it can be ok. Ian really is naff though, Dixon will give a bit of insight or opinion on a player and Ian just goes "but you know what, he tries and I like that!". Cheers Ian.
I do, it’s mixed. Listen to it whilst I’m working but I could easily do without.

Amy adds balance but the rest are annoying particularly Ian. Dixon does add valuable insight but at the same time he never has anything good to say about anything.

I prefer the Ornstein one a bit more, less Arsenal orientated of course but more of a news round up which is a bit better than whatever it is The Handbrake off does.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It was great. I feel like they've run out of things to say though. 3/4 of the podcast is an ad, emails, guess the goal and guess the commentary. Before they could just riff on Arsenal for over an hour, now we get 25 minutes of that at best.

Yeah I agree, it feels like a money grab now they barely talk about Arsenal that much. It's just unfunny emails, stories no one cares about from fans and the commentary game. At least it isn't as bad as when they were reading those anagrams that was terrible.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom