The Under-18s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ✔️
That half flew by.

Really competitive game so far but we look a class above in terms of pure talent. Azeez and Henry-Francis have been dominant and moved the ball extremely well. Monlouis has also been very solid against a very good striker for West Ham.

I've been extremely impressed the full backs. Ogungbo has been sturdy and Norton-Cuffy has been incredibly good so far - offensively and defensively. Hutchinson and Flores been our biggest dangers, pressing like crazy and threatening so far.

Geofranco

That half flew by.

Really competitive game so far but we look a class above in terms of pure talent. Azeez and Henry-Francis have been dominant and moved the ball extremely well. Monlouis has also been very solid against a very good striker for West Ham.

I've been extremely impressed the full backs. Ogungbo has been sturdy and Norton-Cuffy has been incredibly good so far - offensively and defensively. Hutchinson and Flores been our biggest dangers, pressing like crazy and threatening so far.

Flores is good, but just can't see a future here for him for whatever reason. Hutchinson very talented, but had doubts because of lack of size and explosiveness, but he seems to have grown a lot physically in the last year.

Hunta

Shivering Right Now
Trusted ✔️
Lmao Norton-Cuffy ffs.

My favourite player now at this club, what a lad.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ✔️
Lmao Norton-Cuffy ffs.

My favourite player now at this club, what a lad.
He's been so impressive man. Can't praise him enough.

Flores is good, but just can't see a future here for him for whatever reason. Hutchinson very talented, but had doubts because of lack of size and explosiveness, but he seems to have grown a lot physically in the last year.
I'm undecided on Flores. He looks like he could be a really top talent but I think he's a bit too individualistic at times. Hutchinson is a lot quicker than I expected so could still do something substantial.

Jack_The_Lad

Really liked Henry-Francis. So composed on the ball - would be interested in his pass completion %.

I was also impressed with how hard-working our front 4 were - Flores especially.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ✔️
Very accomplished performance, albeit with a few sloppy moments. We're in the quarters now and we'll face a tough Liverpool team.

The stars from today were Hutchinson, Norton-Cuffy, Henry-Francis and Flores. I thought all 4 did a fantastic job, with Azeez dropping into good areas and moving the ball about very well aswell. Ideho looked very dangerous off the bench too, surprisingly good. I was impressed with the work Ogungbo and Monlouis did over on their side of the pitch too, while I thought Kirk had good moments but was outshined by his CB partner. Norton-Cuffy was simply immense tonight, what a performance. Looked unbeatable.

Taylor-Hart had a fantastic 2nd half performance aswell, but it was all about Hutchinson for me, terrorized them all game.

Latest posts