• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-18s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We've settled into it now. Still a bit ropey at times but we're exploiting space outwide really well with Azeez switching play a lot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hutchinson and Taylor-Hart are finding a lot of space but so far not been as threatening as usual on the ball. Azeez and Henry-Francis are really passing into those pockets well. As have the full-backs, been impressed with them so far.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hutchinson and Taylor-Hart starting to look better, Flores getting into the game aswell. Really like Norton-Cuffy aswell. Just need to be more secure on the ball in the final 3rd.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great goal from Hutchinson, been getting more threatening as the game goes on but great ball from Monlouis and beautiful play down the right from Flores and Norton-Cuffy.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great goal from Hutchinson, been getting more threatening as the game goes on but great ball from Monlouis and beautiful play down the right from Flores and Norton-Cuffy.
Watching on my phone so can’t post without quitting app but our right side is unreal. Hutchinson and Flores are technically on another level. Norton-Cuffy is going to be our first choice RB within two years. #BeExcited

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Watching on my phone so can’t post without quitting app but our right side is unreal. Hutchinson and Flores are technically on another level. Norton-Cuffy is going to be our first choice RB within two years.
Norton-Cuffy is incredible. Been impressed with the 2 CMs aswell. Azeez obviousy but Henry-Francis been very able. Hutchinson's movement has been excellent as has Flores.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Harsh but Kirk really stands out, and not in a good way.
He's pretty decent, just not as good as the other 3. Looks fairly decent on the ball though.

Hutchinson's work rate is incredible, and he's far quicker than I remember.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's pretty decent, just not as good as the other 3. Looks fairly decent on the ball though.

Hutchinson's work rate is incredible, and he's far quicker than I remember.
Flores looked tiny next to him, and Hutchinson looks about 5ft.

Shows the level of the England 03 group that Hutchinson is probably second tier talent wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom