• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-18s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That half flew by.

Really competitive game so far but we look a class above in terms of pure talent. Azeez and Henry-Francis have been dominant and moved the ball extremely well. Monlouis has also been very solid against a very good striker for West Ham.

I've been extremely impressed the full backs. Ogungbo has been sturdy and Norton-Cuffy has been incredibly good so far - offensively and defensively. Hutchinson and Flores been our biggest dangers, pressing like crazy and threatening so far.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That half flew by.

Really competitive game so far but we look a class above in terms of pure talent. Azeez and Henry-Francis have been dominant and moved the ball extremely well. Monlouis has also been very solid against a very good striker for West Ham.

I've been extremely impressed the full backs. Ogungbo has been sturdy and Norton-Cuffy has been incredibly good so far - offensively and defensively. Hutchinson and Flores been our biggest dangers, pressing like crazy and threatening so far.

Flores is good, but just can't see a future here for him for whatever reason. Hutchinson very talented, but had doubts because of lack of size and explosiveness, but he seems to have grown a lot physically in the last year.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lmao Norton-Cuffy ffs.

My favourite player now at this club, what a lad.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lmao Norton-Cuffy ffs.

My favourite player now at this club, what a lad.
He's been so impressive man. Can't praise him enough.

Flores is good, but just can't see a future here for him for whatever reason. Hutchinson very talented, but had doubts because of lack of size and explosiveness, but he seems to have grown a lot physically in the last year.
I'm undecided on Flores. He looks like he could be a really top talent but I think he's a bit too individualistic at times. Hutchinson is a lot quicker than I expected so could still do something substantial.

Jack_The_Lad

Really liked Henry-Francis. So composed on the ball - would be interested in his pass completion %.

I was also impressed with how hard-working our front 4 were - Flores especially.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very accomplished performance, albeit with a few sloppy moments. We're in the quarters now and we'll face a tough Liverpool team.

The stars from today were Hutchinson, Norton-Cuffy, Henry-Francis and Flores. I thought all 4 did a fantastic job, with Azeez dropping into good areas and moving the ball about very well aswell. Ideho looked very dangerous off the bench too, surprisingly good. I was impressed with the work Ogungbo and Monlouis did over on their side of the pitch too, while I thought Kirk had good moments but was outshined by his CB partner. Norton-Cuffy was simply immense tonight, what a performance. Looked unbeatable.

Taylor-Hart had a fantastic 2nd half performance aswell, but it was all about Hutchinson for me, terrorized them all game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom