• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard

Good move. He has the physical atttibutes to play mens football and what better team to do it with than our former U23's manager.

Arsenal4life14

I see Catalin Cirjan is back now after that long injury, He was rated pretty highly before his injury wasn't he?

Hopefully he hasn't lost it and can still carry on improving

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I see Catalin Cirjan is back now after that long injury, He was rated pretty highly before his injury wasn't he?

Hopefully he hasn't lost it and can still carry on improving
Ideally, he should have a whole season in the U23's without injury. If he excels over the next 6 months then a loan move would be an absolute bonus for him but I can see him being integrated back slowly following his long term injury.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Interesting stuff after our U21s beat Man U 3-1 earlier. I haven't seen any footage, only stuff written from the usual heads who watched:

- Marquinhos was apparently very good and looks above this level. Really pleasant news as I was hoping he was good. His comps looked very average so it's encouraging to see that he has more about him. A goal and assist, as well as the shot for the 1st goal that led to Edwards scoring the rebound.

- Miguel Azeez played as the lone 6 and was also apparently very good. This is interesting and a situation I would like to see develop. He has the right sort of profile and I actually like the way he plays deeper on the pitch. He did also manage to score aswell.

- Zach Awe and Zane Monlouis both said to have defended well.

- Khayon Edwards looks really promising.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Interesting stuff after our U21s beat Man U 3-1 earlier. I haven't seen any footage, only stuff written from the usual heads who watched:

- Marquinhos was apparently very good and looks above this level. Really pleasant news as I was hoping he was good. His comps looked very average so it's encouraging to see that he has more about him. A goal and assist, as well as the shot for the 1st goal that led to Edwards scoring the rebound.

- Miguel Azeez played as the lone 6 and was also apparently very good. This is interesting and a situation I would like to see develop. He has the right sort of profile and I actually like the way he plays deeper on the pitch. He did also manage to score aswell.

- Zach Awe and Zane Monlouis both said to have defended well.

- Khayon Edwards looks really promising.
Still have a lot of faith in Awe and Monlouis as prospects. I have not been as excited about Azeez in the last year or so, but he still has good size, athleticism and technique to be a dangerous midfielder. Just hope he gets his mentality right. I watched one U19 or U20 game a couple of months ago and it looked like he was playing as a 8 and was very impressive. Gave me some Steven Gerrard vibes lol. But if he can learn how to play the 6, it'll make him an even more valuable prospect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom