• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Interesting stuff after our U21s beat Man U 3-1 earlier. I haven't seen any footage, only stuff written from the usual heads who watched:

- Marquinhos was apparently very good and looks above this level. Really pleasant news as I was hoping he was good. His comps looked very average so it's encouraging to see that he has more about him. A goal and assist, as well as the shot for the 1st goal that led to Edwards scoring the rebound.

- Miguel Azeez played as the lone 6 and was also apparently very good. This is interesting and a situation I would like to see develop. He has the right sort of profile and I actually like the way he plays deeper on the pitch. He did also manage to score aswell.

- Zach Awe and Zane Monlouis both said to have defended well.

- Khayon Edwards looks really promising.
Sounds good. Good to have Marquinhos as an emergency option. Why is Azeez not loaned out yet? Seems like another year at the U23-level would be a waste of development.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sounds good. Good to have Marquinhos as an emergency option. Why is Azeez not loaned out yet? Seems like another year at the U23-level would be a waste of development.
Guaranteeing him starts in a team more productive for him might be tricky. I know Girona were interested. I think he may be insurance in case one of our midfielders has a turn in their legal situation - given he played as the lone 6 and that's where Per wants him to develop I wouldn't be surprised.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tonights match is starting

FZ-a3m1X0AA9f2X

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Awe and Smith poor there. West Ham score on their first goal despite Arsenal dominating possesion.

Plutarch

Arsenal U21s playing Swansea tonight, 17th, starting at 7pm. Game is showing live for free on Arsenal.com. Vieira and Smith-Rowe are both supposed to be playing, according to some random Tweet I read.

Top Bottom