• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look at Cozier-Duberrys performance here. Wow!

Nwaneri with a great ball for the 2nd. Definitely doesn't look out of place. Sagoe Jr constantly dangerous. Liked the look of Bandeira aswell.

I want to see more of this particular team. Bandeira and Henry-Francis together should be a decent watch along with that front 4.
Nwaneri reminds me of Foden from the small clips I’ve seen of him. When can he sign his scholarship? Going to be hard to keep him man, need to show him a clear pathway and treat him differently which isn’t something Pep/Arteta do really.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nwaneri reminds me of Foden from the small clips I’ve seen of him. When can he sign his scholarship? Going to be hard to keep him man, need to show him a clear pathway and treat him differently which isn’t something Pep/Arteta do really.
I see more elements of Wilshere than Foden interestingly. Seems more aggressive and battlehardy to go with his technical skill.

Think he becomes a scholar next year. I think if he stays in the u21 team for the foreseeable he'll sign. Might be tough as likes of Smith and Cirjan still have a place in the side but he should be in the picture.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see more elements of Wilshere than Foden interestingly. Seems more aggressive and battlehardy to go with his technical skill.

Think he becomes a scholar next year. I think if he stays in the u21 team for the foreseeable he'll sign. Might be tough as likes of Smith and Cirjan still have a place in the side but he should be in the picture.
Looks to have more goal threat than Jack, gets a goal/assist pretty much every appearance.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Nwaneri with a great ball for the 2nd. Definitely doesn't look out of place. Sagoe Jr constantly dangerous. Liked the look of Bandeira aswell.

I want to see more of this particular team. Bandeira and Henry-Francis together should be a decent watch along with that front 4.
Everything positive went through Duberry. He is def more of a 8/10 to me than a winger. Although he can drift wide too and still be effective. Bandeira is a very good prospect just struggled with injuries. Think he even had an injury that kept him out for over a year before he played for U18s. I like his profile. He is strong, athletic, can break up play, doesn't shy away from physicality and technically sound. One of the few legit CDM prospects we have.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Nwaneri might be with the first team pre season at this rate. The club is really pushing him higher and higher because all the hyenas are sniffing around for him. Playing for Arsenal u21s at 15 is incredible though.
And rightly so, it would seem. As Villa's reserves manager said of Carney Chukwuemeka 2 years ago he looks likely to be the best 16 year old in England once he turns 16.

The 2nd and the 3rd he had a nice ball, too? A few other really tidy passes there in that video that are really impressive for a 15 year old. Extremely, extremely impressed.

Cozier-Duberry also extremely impressive. Let's see how he's developed. I agree with you that he probably doesn't have the running power to be a winger at the top level. Will need to be developed as a 10 or perhaps ideally an 8, for me.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Also liked Bandeira's pass for a near goal. Still haven't given up on him as a prospect, he has interesting potential for me. Hopefully he stays fit and let's see how he develops this season in the U23s.

Afro Mugo

I think he shares an agent with the likes of Balogun, Saka as most black Arsenal academy players are signed up to the agency so stories of him leaving was his agent just doing his job as we've become used to him . I may be wrong on this but Arsenal have deliberately cleared the pathway for Ethan now and he may see no reason to leave and go up North. We have to remember he is still only 15 and already in the u21s.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he shares an agent with the likes of Balogun, Saka as most black Arsenal academy players are signed up to the agency so stories of him leaving was his agent just doing his job as we've become used to him . I may be wrong on this but Arsenal have deliberately cleared the pathway for Ethan now and he may see no reason to leave and go up North. We have to remember he is still only 15 and already in the u21s.
There was a post on rawk a few weeks ago saying they’re trying really hard for him as they don’t want to lose out on an elite talent like they did with Bellingham.

Nwaneri really does sound like a Musiala level talent.

Afro Mugo

There was a post on rawk a few weeks ago saying they’re trying really hard for him as they don’t want to lose out on an elite talent like they did with Bellingham.

Nwaneri really does sound like a Musiala level talent.
I saw the post and the source is a guy who's a regular at Liverpool youth games who also claimed it's at the tribunal stage. The club do not want to lose him either so with the right incentives he will stay.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Awe, Smith and Cirjan look very comfortable. Ibrahim looks aggressive. Butler-Oyedeji been getting bullied.

John-Jules comes on against us!!!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Cirjans been really good. Awe and Foran have been strong. Ibrahim has had some good moments after coming on. Smith also has looked class on the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom