• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Best of luck to him. He's around Vanarama National level for me at the moment but would be great if he can earn a move to an EFL team or abroad in the summer: I don't think people realise how hard it is to reach this far in a top level football club. My close friend's son got released from Fulham recently after 3 years and he is now 12 so it just goes to show how much effort, dedication,you need to graduate to the first team. It's a very emotional journey....

1716018732537.jpeg

Last edited:

StefanB

It's a bit sad as you grow a bit attached to them as players and persons, but you don't get successful relying on only being sentimental. Hopefully they'll carve out good and long careers.

Best of luck young Guns!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Plenty of youngsters that have gone on to make good careers for themselves after being released at Arsenal.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Best of luck to him. He's around Vanarama National level for me at the moment but would be great if he can earn a move to an EFL team or abroad in the summer: I don't think people realise how hard it is to reach this far in a top level football club. My close friend's son got released from Fulham recently after 3 years and he is now 12 so it just goes to show how much effort, dedication,you need to graduate to the first team. It's a very emotional journey....

View attachment 24447

That’s sad, I rated Ejeheri. Very good with his feet. He will be playing in the Premier League in a few years. Watch this space

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom