• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
This Bola guy is a joker :lol::lol: Cleaned his man out twice then just walks away like it's nothing. Not even shaking his hand or checking on the guy

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
The passing from the CBs is impressive
Highly! Again a sequence from the otherwise clumpsy corner on our end, Saliba dribbling out, not finding an opening, turning back, and passing to his partner pretty quickly to not put the ball at needless risk.

The calmness and composure I'd like our CBs to have more in PL games too. I do believe Gabriel showed that against Fulham too. Will be a nice pairing soon.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Not so Bould after all that man.
How I feel about that 'joke'..
giphy.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Olayinka with a poor shot. Had a mixed game so far. Some really good passages of play but a bit sloppy in others. Same with Akinola.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Salah-Eddine seems a bit shorter than was reported (I thought I read he was like 183cm), no?

Olayinka I kinda wish we could get rid of, he's just taking minutes from actual prospects without actually upping the level Akinola might be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom