• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Of course engine is important. How do you think those guys won the ball back after 6 seconds? Pressing and having an engine is important now more than ever
Obviously the mentioned players would still be good players even if theey didn`t run a lot but Pirlo for example would cover crazy distances and his engine was a vital part of his game.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Matt Smith, Cirjan, Patino, Cottrell are more talented than Azeez.

And people always say how technical Nelson/Taylor-Hart/Özil/Van de beek is. I don’t even get it. I dont see why they are called technical players. To me it’s iniesta, busquets, Nasri, Hleb, Cazorla, Silva, Coutinho.....

If you don't consider Özil technical, then I don't know what your standards are lol.

Technically gifted to me is a player with a good first touch, quick feet in tight areas and close control dribbling, navigating away from pressure, quick on the turn, good weight of pass etc

Also weird how people never talk about crossing and shooting when considering technical quality.

I suppose you wouldn't consider Wayne Rooney a technical player? Cause I have seen you talk down on Gerrard and Lampard too.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
If you don't consider Özil technical, then I don't know what your standards are lol.

Technically gifted to me is a player with a good first touch, quick feet in tight areas and close control dribbling, navigating away from pressure, quick on the turn, good weight of pass etc

Also weird how people never talk about crossing and shooting when considering technical quality.

I suppose you wouldn't consider Wayne Rooney a technical player? Cause I have seen you talk down on Gerrard and Lampard too.
I consider iniesta/busquets/Ronaldinho/Hleb/Nasri/Suarez/Coutinho/Van Persie/Benzema/Douglas Costa technical players.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Shame Freddie has left the club when we now have our first promising Swedish kid at the club since Kristoffer Olsson (who is now a regular Swedish international).

Möller has been nominated for PL2 Player of the month.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Shame Freddie has left the club when we now have our first promising Swedish kid at the club since Kristoffer Olsson (who is now a regular Swedish international).

Möller has been nominated for PL2 Player of the month.
If ever there was a striker who would benefit from umpteen crosses being lumped in every 20 seconds of possession, it's a 6'5 target man striker :lol:

That said, he is probably more effective on the deck despite his excellent aerial presence. I don't think we will see him for a while in the first team, think just letting him cook for now will do. Balogun is the one who really has next.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Saliba Martinelli starts and Sokratis. Azeez and Potential player of the month Moller.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If ever there was a striker who would benefit from umpteen crosses being lumped in every 20 seconds of possession, it's a 6'5 target man striker :lol:

That said, he is probably more effective on the deck despite his excellent aerial presence. I don't think we will see him for a while in the first team, think just letting him cook for now will do. Balogun is the one who really has next.

People on r/Gunners are seriously saying he’s the next Haaland. Surely that’s bollocks?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utter bollocks :lol:. Completely different type of player. Even the ludicrous Zlatan comparisons make more sense.

Bendtner is the closest player to him stylistically although I think Bendtner was a better finisher going by what I've seen so far.

:lol: :lol:

There’s a whole load of them on there going mad for him and I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:lol: :lol:

There’s a whole load of them on there going mad for him and I couldn’t believe what I was reading.
Honestly he does look intriguingly good and he's vastly different to anyone else we have at CF just by virtue of his size. That said, he's most likely going to be someone we turn over for decent profit rather than a needle mover at the club so I'm waiting to see how his development plays out. There's a conversation about him being the most rounded of all our CFs, but as far as I'm concerned, that's still Tyreece John-Jules more than anyone else (even Flo Balogun).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom