• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

Bigby3

Hattrick Biereth. The guy looks like a great signing from the academy. Gonna be interesting seeing him play in mens football, the few clips I've seen from him in the U23 he's just bullying the defenders with his energy and size.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our academy this year is damn good maybe it'll be bit weak in January because i believe there be a few loan offeres and patino if he keep developing his 1st team involvement won't be far.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They are dreadful! I understand it's the chelsea commentators and they are allowed to be a bit biased, but jesus christ they are lying to themselves.
They always been like that 😂 look like they pick them from street

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea finally score. Shame we didn't get the cleansheet but we fought real hard to keep it.

:lol: The commentators were so happy

Tom349

The funny thing about the Chelsea commentators is for their goal Patino was fouled right before the shot that hit the post from which they scored on the rebound.

Tom349

MOTM guys? I'll say Patino was exceptional and gives me Fabrages vibes already, by far the best passer of the ball at the club

Missed most of the first half but Patino for me. We might have been playing with 10 men but the way he controlled the game it didn't feel like it. Similar to Fabregas in that regard when we used to occasionally go down to 10 men but were still able to maintain possession.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
MOTM guys? I'll say Patino was exceptional and gives me Fabrages vibes already, by far the best passer of the ball at the club
Never seen someone that confident and comfertable with ball from academy since Wilshere. I hope he don't get affected by the hype and just keep developing

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Never seen someone that confident and comfertable with ball from academy since Wilshere.
There are some similarities in his game with Wilshere, the way he runs into problems and loses the ball, but I'm more concerned he could get injured doing that stuff. I enjoy more his "Fabregas" part of football with great vision and some amazing passing, think that should be his style

Latest posts+

Top Bottom