• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Man did not create cocaine what the **** mate? :lol:

God is creator of all and its he who inspire us. God created us and had plan for all of us. Without god there would be no football, rock and roll, marijuana and fast food. Praise the lord!!!
God does not create perversion of the natural and that is what we are talking about friend. God is creator of all that is good. Think about it. Sin creates the other things through, greed, self-love, being power hungry etc... Live by the 10 commandments and there would be none such.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah look well aware of the stat and I have been watching , defensively we need to tighten but I think we have slowly. As for 25 percent not concerned , have watched Laca , Auba , Iwobi , Ramsey miss numerous sitters , absolute sitters , we could easily have been sitting on 30 percent . It is the nature of lacazette and Aubameyang though they are World Class strikers only natural they have high efficiency .
Was going to post something similar.

It’s well known that elite finishers tend to break xG due to a hard chance basically being a decent chance for them. Laca is definitely a player who falls into that category. A non arsenal example is Hazard who pretty much outperforms his xG every season.

What I would be looking at is our expected goals against. That’s where I worry we’ll fall back to the mean.

Also damn this international break, haven’t been this excited about our team in years.

God does not create perversion of the natural and that is what we are talking about friend. God is creator of all that is good. Think about it. Sin creates the other things through, greed, self-love, being power hungry etc... Live by the 10 commandments and there would be none such.

I praise the lord everyday for giving me through his amazing creation football, rock and roll, drugs, sex with multiple people at same time and fast food! Hallelujah!

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
What does the bible think about GDeep and his hookers mate? Genuinely curious.
Well the bible makes it clear that he is a fornicator and whore mongerer. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God but Jesus is the way to have those sins paid for. As it stands he would have those sins stored on his account to be judged by God. I thank him every day for giving me a way to eternal life as I needed a saviour as much as we all do.

Yeah, your Lord is Satan unfortunately. Look into the way, truth and life that is the God man Jesus Christ.

Satan can't create mate. Satan doesn't have the power of god. Only god can create and he created it all for us to enjoy! Praise him!

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:36

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Satan can't create mate. Satan doesn't have the power of god. Only god can create and he created it all for us to enjoy! Praise him!

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:36
You are right about Satan not being able to create but he was the originator of sin and the things you are praising are from his influence and not God our creator who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord for loving us so much he gave his only begotten Son so that whomsover believer in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

You have to start with the gospel and believe it and trust me praise to all that is good will flow. Goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life and God gives you this so you will willingly come to him. Praise him indeed friend!

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom