• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Sven was bad but Raul, Edu and Emery making the calls is even worse. :lol:

Emery : So I like Dani Alves as our marque signing!
Raul : Should I order Pizza?
Edu : I love pizza!
Emery : I would like to have pizza party tonight!
Edu : Yeah I will sign some 3rd tier Brazilian talents. Don't worry guys.
Raul : Shut up and give me your phone. Pizza!

That was funny.

giphy.gif

I think teirney, s injurys over the last 2 seasons need closer inspection before we commit to buying a player from the Scottish league set up.... There it's out anyone else have any other unpopular options... How about the true value of players these days... A d whether fans get value for money at match days...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Xhaka has been more detrimental to Arsenal than Mustafi. Xhaka has given away more points by poor passes, penalties and poor tracking of player runs.

Dunno if this is unpopular but I've said this in other threads. Our defence is **** with or without Mustafi, Xhaka is an actual liability that's a detriment more than help and him and Ramsey's midfield pairing is the main reason we dropped out the CL and declined as a team.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Dunno if this is unpopular but I've said this in other threads. Our defence is **** with or without Mustafi, Xhaka is an actual liability that's a detriment more than help and him and Ramsey's midfield pairing is the main reason we dropped out the CL and declined as a team.
And he’s our captain now, hallelujah. No player sums up our mediocrity more than this guy.

Iceman10

Established Member
Young players can often have a dip in form before they come through on the other end as even better players. On the back of his injury I just think expectations, or assumptions, regarding Holding for the coming season are too much. We need insurance (at CB), and ideally we wouldn't see Holding in starting XI graphics going into the season.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Our stats Dna model discarded way to quickly . Threw up some utter ****e but the model itself was good and with time and tweaking given us an edge in the future.

Time will tell but gut feel says we might have gone a bit backward.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Had Willock gotten all those chance instead of Doozi last season, we would be playing in the CL this season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is Rob Holding actually good?

I’m not sure on him but it seems like everyone rates him highly.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Is Rob Holding actually good?

I’m not sure on him but it seems like everyone rates him highly.

Yes but I don't think he'll make the starting 11 this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Had Willock gotten all those chance instead of Doozi last season, we would be playing in the CL this season.

Willock would have lasted probably max 60 minutes per game last season, and faded towards the end of the season just like Douzi.

Willock was substituted after 64 minutes against Newcastle even this season, while Douzi played the whole game against City first match last season. And also against Newcastle.

Stamina is one big reason why youth players don't get chances at top level easily, and Guendouzi surely surprised me how good he was already in that respect at that age.

Top Bottom