• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

goonerfamily

Cazorla> Özil

AMN could answer a lot of our problems in midfield. We lack a lot of athleticism, he has that as well as a good combination of offensive and defensive attributes.

Guendouzi is a bit overrated. I like his attitude but he has no stand out attributes and doesn't contribute enough at either end to justify his praise. Maybe he's a bit young to judge.

Saka has more potential as a LB than a winger in the modern game. I genuinely believe he can be a top class LB with the right coaching.

Pepe will look better with an overlapping fullback playing consistently rather than AMN at RB who cuts inside to become a midfielder.

Lacazette is severely out of form but based on last season, he still has it in his locker to be a very good PL CF.

Martinez is a bad back up goalkeeper

bandaid

Cesc, RVP obviously

But as for talent that wilted:

The late Reyes begs to differ...

nasri could do anything...midfield, wings, score, assist, keep possession, play one touch. not a popular opinion, but he had more talent than Cesc or RVP ...and more character, professionalism and respect for Arsenal too.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
nasri could do anything...midfield, wings, score, assist, keep possession, play one touch. not a popular opinion, but he had more talent than Cesc or RVP ...and more character, professionalism and respect for Arsenal too.

Not only did Cesc and RVP have more talent, they both fulfilled it

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
debatable.. Nasri won a lot too.

Did he? Weren't he only involved in the first city title win before getting shipped out on loan for pretty much the remainder of his time there? He fell off pretty quickly considering his talent.

bandaid

I mean he basically won manure the pl title on his own, let alone the individual awards he got
one PL title... with ManU whom the referees would help to win anyway. Nasri too won a PL title...and he didnt write a crap letter on his website lying about his reasons to leave.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Cazorla> Özil

AMN could answer a lot of our problems in midfield. We lack a lot of athleticism, he has that as well as a good combination of offensive and defensive attributes.

Guendouzi is a bit overrated. I like his attitude but he has no stand out attributes and doesn't contribute enough at either end to justify his praise. Maybe he's a bit young to judge.

Saka has more potential as a LB than a winger in the modern game. I genuinely believe he can be a top class LB with the right coaching.

Pepe will look better with an overlapping fullback playing consistently rather than AMN at RB who cuts inside to become a midfielder.

Lacazette is severely out of form but based on last season, he still has it in his locker to be a very good PL CF.

Martinez is a bad back up goalkeeper

I agree with all of those so not unpopular opinions with me!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
one PL title... with ManU whom the referees would help to win anyway. Nasri too won a PL title...and he didnt write a crap letter on his website lying about his reasons to leave.

We fans have been saying the same "crap" he did

And he was correct

Top Bottom