• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

MATHEO

If
Not an unpopular opinion but I miss Coquelin so much. He was a huge factor in winning the FA Cup.

The second time in recent years against Villa ?

Because he was benched by Arteta in the first and benched by Xhaka in the last

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not an unpopular opinion but I miss Coquelin so much. He was a huge factor in winning the FA Cup.

He'd be a good squad option, a far better option than the South American Aldi midget version of him that we have now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...my (and I am sure everyone else’s) favourite game in our 2015 FA Cup campaign...last time we won at Old Trafford too, was so good to go there and play aswell as we did, such a composed and professional performances from the boys...Coq covered so much ground this night, screened the back four brilliantly...him and Caz were so good together.

MATHEO

Szczesny was terrible during his time here at Arsenal. I understand that he was young and he has improved since leaving, but imo even a declining Cech was an upgrade compared to young Woj and Almunia

Kos and Per getting Woj a Golden glove was an unbelievable achievement, he regularly had one of the worst save percentages in the PL

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Burnley plays quite entertaining football at times, Sean Dyche have much more in his locker than he gets credit for in my view.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Nelson Vivas and Denilson weren't bad playera and were underrated.

Benayoun actually played well for us on loan and was a decent squad player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elneny is the best central midfielder we have on our books currently.

We are ****ed.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What is he, heard he's like a DLP?
All-rounder. He plays predominantly as a DLP/#6 because he's relatively tall and is a great technician (seems to be his favorite role aswell). Has a lot more to learn about the position though so he's probably better as an #8 given he's good at everything.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
All-rounder. He plays predominantly as a DLP/#6 because he's relatively tall and is a great technician (seems to be his favorite role aswell). Has a lot more to learn about the position though so he's probably better as an #8 given he's good at everything.

So like a taller Bennacer?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So like a taller Bennacer?
Kind of. If he fulfills his potential, he'll be twice the player as an athlete and a technician. Like Bennacer at the same age though, he's not ready to start now! He'll fit right in as it stands now (as in, he won't look out of place), but he won't make too much difference yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom