• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Pedro is a big game player and has been under rated throughout his trophy stacked career as he flies under the radar due to being a team player and not overly marketable.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Our players playing without a crowd has been a blessing. Our home atmosphere is toxic with fans there and it affects the players performance.
Quoted for truth and I don’t think this should be an unpopular opinion.

Our fans are awful and it’s well known. Very entitled and negative. The treatment of Wengers final years says it all.

Last edited:

Keplaz

Fans complain about players being disloyal, call people Judas and over use the snake emoji, but are showing less loyalty to players themselves.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
When the common street thug Neal Maupay assaulted Bernd Leno in the game away at Brighton two months ago, he changed the fortune of our club.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Arteta hasn’t improved our football at all. Nor has he managed to decrease the amount of shots conceded against us during his time here.

Reactions: A_G

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Transfer season has become a circus, and is taking the joy of the sport away

Are you posting from 1995?

I agree btw, just that transfers have been a circus for years now.

The furor surrounding the transfers of Shearer, Brazilian Ronaldo, and Becks all spring to mind.

Not to mention the galacticos era and our own yearly saga with whether Vieira will stay or go

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arteta hasn’t improved our football at all. Nor has he managed to decrease the amount of shots conceded against us during his time here.

Our midfield is pants though, they will always get bypassed completely. Xhaka moves like an 80 year old, Ceballos isn’t gonna stop anyone and the least said about Guendouzi/Torreira the better.

We need more athletic midfielders than can cover ground, Liverpool are good at this, Bayern even better.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Our midfield is pants though, they will always get bypassed completely. Xhaka moves like an 80 year old, Ceballos isn’t gonna stop anyone and the least said about Guendouzi/Torreira the better.

We need more athletic midfielders than can cover ground, Liverpool are good at this, Bayern even better.
It baffles me some say Partey would be a gamble or we should go prioritize Auoar over him..

Gursha

if anyone had any doubt of how big luizs personality inside the dressing room, that video was proof.

Im 100% sure this video was some sort of an emergency announcement ( as it was kinda lame tbh) cause of the huge noise in the media and ppl even started rumours about some fake knee injury and such.
fans were getting restless, chelsea announcing left and right everyone else announcing and it seems like only arsenal abide the covid quarantine.

They called luiz and improvised this video that was obviously prerecorded.
Maybe not so big on the pitch but behind the scenes he is a big personality and brings lots of positivity and leadership.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I just found out Chelsea's net spend is still somehow is on the lower side compared to us and I keep forgetting about the Hazard and Morata sales.

If Wenger had done that, got 3rd in the league + FA Cup final and signed some of Europe's most exciting players - certain man would have been creaming themselves. Cause its Fat Frank were not talking about it.

BigPoppaPump

I just found out Chelsea's net spend is still somehow is on the lower side compared to us and I keep forgetting about the Hazard and Morata sales.

If Wenger had done that, got 3rd in the league + FA Cup final and signed some of Europe's most exciting players - certain man would have been creaming themselves. Cause its Fat Frank were not talking about it.

Can't compare Arsenal to Chelsea they got a free £1 billion investment that we never did. They hoard loads of young talent with the Russian oil money and sell them in the future. Anyone can do what Chelsea do with Roman's investment.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Can't compare Arsenal to Chelsea they got a free £1 billion investment that we never did. They hoard loads of young talent with the Russian oil money and sell them in the future. Anyone can do what Chelsea do with Roman's investment.
Whilst that is true, I had put money on Lampard and Ole to be sacked at any point of the season last summer. I and many others expected much worse for them. Loads of young players and a novice coach.

I dunno, I think they are mugs tbh but this is the kinda stuff Wenger got a lot of praise for around here (not even the winning portion of his reign).

BigPoppaPump

Whilst that is true, I had put money on Lampard and Ole to be sacked at any point of the season last summer. I and many others expected much worse for them. Loads of young players and a novice coach.

I dunno, I think they are mugs tbh but this is the kinda stuff Wenger got a lot of praise for around here (not even the winning portion of his reign).

When will people realise managers aren't as important as the players at their disposal?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I always say that. They had Tammy and Giroud though, two strikers who wouldn’t even start here.

Their team wasn’t great going into this season and they lost their best player in Hazard.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom