• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

FEH

I dont think Nketiah, Willock, Riess-Nelson are anything special. Genuinely think they wont make any significant contribution before being sold to Championship sides in 2 or 3 years. Maitland-Niles is a 50/50. Will probably be a decent utility player but always have someone better than him in any given position.

tcahill

I have absolutely no problem with short CBs. If they can win both aerial duels and physical battles it doesn't matter if they're barely above six foot.

Chambers for example is actually surprisingly strong in the air, he times his jumps well and has good technique.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I have absolutely no problem with short CBs. If they can win both aerial duels and physical battles it doesn't matter if they're barely above six foot.

Chambers for example is actually surprisingly strong in the air, he times his jumps well and has good technique.
Same as Mustaphi....He makes mistakes & all but dominates in the air usually

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This manager change should've happened 2008. By that time it should've been obvious that football changed and Wengers way of football was past it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Even though he was getting top 4 on the sort of money other managers were getting relegated for.
2008 might have been a bit harsch but, still around there. While you say that atletico and dortmund for example have done way better than arsenal with similiar budget.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2008 might have been a bit harsch but, still around there. While you say that atletico and dortmund for example have done way better than arsenal with similiar budget.
In a different league, yes. Think this has been done to death on here.

Pax vobiscum. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

In a different league, yes. Think this has been done to death on here.

Pax vobiscum. :lol:
Either way they did better. Different league or not. By your reasoning Wenger wouldnt have been able to stay top 4 in another league. The only Reason he did well was because he was in bpl.
Laugh all you want, but i think he was way past it long before we did change managers. I didnt see it then, but in retrospective its very clear to me.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsey, Bellerin and AMN are overrated.

Xhaka, Kola, Mustafi, Lacazette, Mkhi and Elneny are underrated.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I didnt see it then, but in retrospective its very clear to me.

You are saying in retrospect it was very clear Wenger was past it in 2008, the season where we finished 4 points behind the winner after losing Henry in the summer, giving the keys to a youngster, having to deal with Eduardo's injury etc?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

You are saying in retrospect it was very clear Wenger was past it in 2008, the season where we finished 4 points behind the winner after losing Henry in the summer, giving the keys to a youngster, having to deal with Eduardo's injury etc?
I stated earlier that "2008 might have been a bit harsch", after Makingtrax confronted me, as i thought that it probably was too harsh. So to answer your question: No i did not say that.

Top Bottom