• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

balthazar

Arsenal should have given Ashley Cole the Contract that he wanted. It would have stopped him from nearly driving off the road. The following season when he left, we moved to the Emirates Stadium. This move was in order for us to get larger crowds, and compete with other Clubs.
Ashley went onto do well at Chelsea. He could have been the next Tony Adams, (One Club Player, Club Captain).
but that would have killed the development of Clichy

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Precisely the point. We were terrible, dog ****, amateur, unsettled in our line ups. All those factors and we still ended up just 6 points off.

A few tweaks, hopefully a striker that thrives on crosses and we bridge that gap. We aren't as bad as people make out.
We were also 6 points off 11th place too, we are definitely as bad as people make out the table don't lie. Arsenal shouldn't be an 8th place team playing terrible for half the season getting knocked out of every cup competition. The manager has failed I don't see why we would continue to back him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Torreira, Gunedouzi and Ceballos all produced more good peformances and less poor peformances in their first season than Partey has done in his first season with season with us.
giphy.gif

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Precisely the point. We were terrible, dog ****, amateur, unsettled in our line ups. All those factors and we still ended up just 6 points off.

A few tweaks, hopefully a striker that thrives on crosses and we bridge that gap. We aren't as bad as people make out.
iif we have a striker who thrives on crosses, teams will focus on not allowing crosses to us. the only reason we pump in so many crosses, is because the opposition lets it happen.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We are being linked with the right type of players. It might be an unfashionable claim, but so far this transfer window, I like the players we are linked with.

Buendia, Bissouma, Onana etc It is the right profile of what we need.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Arsène Wenger is not the undisputed second best manager in Pl history. He probably is, but for me its not an obvious choice.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When I die, I want my tombstone to be the same shape as the Community Shield...as it is a proper trophy!

UpTheGunnerz

When I die, I want my tombstone to be the same shape as the Community Shield...as it is a proper trophy!

The simp of all trophies imo. The trophy married to league cup trophy and find itself coming home and its getting railed by the FA cup trophy

UpTheGunnerz

Done. It'll be on me, as long as I get to write your epitaph.

Here lies Riou, an Arsenal fan, Arsenalmania member and a nincompoop.
He will be remembered fondly.

We would have to retire the laughing emoji if Riou goes to greener pastures. He made that his own

Latest posts+

Top Bottom