• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'The Untouchables' DVD

Mark

Established Member
I'm gonna get that. I'm also gonna get The Italian Job, our 5-1 win over Inter! :D

AFCG7

Established Member
I want one!
I'll get someone to buy it for me though.. i wont order it online..its too expensive that way.

BY the way.. if anyone watched FOXSportsworld last night/yesterday they aired a one hour season review : Arsenal - The New Invincibles .. great viewing and it will be repeated later on so keep your eyes open for the timings.

Soler

Established Member
I may just buy the same as you, Mark. No need to worry about region coding, trusty old DVD-drives :D

Serip

I can only afford one DVD this month and it will probably be the italian job. Will get the untouchables at some point though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
dont know where to buy it in the US though... maybe worldsoccershop.com will eventually have it.. i wont order it from a UK site.. (Shipping WAY too much)....

thegreatbriton

Are they both available on video as well ? Call me old fashioned but my collection of Arsenal Videos goes back to a reveiw of 71 !

Eastrek

jc8gooner said:
Ordered it from www.play.com on Monday. Should arrive tomorrow as it was dispatched yesterday. £14.99=bargain. Can't wait.

Will probably be tuesday, i order lots of stuff from play and i find i always get it the day after its release.... I ordered the new ATL cd which was out monday and it was dispatched thursday and i got it wednesday (inc a bank hoilday in there) Play are rather good though

AFCG7

Established Member
USArsenal said:
dont know where to buy it in the US though... maybe worldsoccershop.com will eventually have it.. i wont order it from a UK site.. (Shipping WAY too much)....

True that.. we on this side of the Atlantic end up paying double and sometimes even more than that when u take into account the shipping charges

Henry's Girl

thegreatbriton said:
Are they both available on video as well ? Call me old fashioned but my collection of Arsenal Videos goes back to a reveiw of 71 !
The season review is but i'm not sure about The Italian Job

koivu

I will definitely pick it up, even though I don't even have a dvd player! i will once a buy a new PC in the next year or so...but still gotta get this dvd

Ally

Gonna pop down to Virgin first thing to pick up my peasant VHS copy.

Hopefully should pen a quick review too after a lot of drooling on the screen.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'd love to hear reviews of this DVD, cos the last couple of season reviews that I bought conveyed all the excitement of watching paint dry, or even worse, Tottenham!

Top Bottom