• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The we almost signed them Thread

Who should we have signed?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Gabby was at his peak, Villa weren’t on our level. He was only a very good player for a very short window too. What he says doesn’t make sense.

Probably around the late 2000s, was when his stock was it's highest...considering we had the likes of Van Persie and Adebayor back then, Gab would only have been a bench player at best for us.

I just can't imagine Arsène ever wanting him even on loan, never mind paying big money for this gimp :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The only season I can think of Villa being close to us was that season under O'Neill they where ahead of us for 4th and ended up finishing 6th I think. Just someone on talksport using Arsenal to get the fans angry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gabby is a good lad, he’s always been someone to say things and get people talking - especially now that he’s in the media.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m sure Zaha called it degrading? He’s right. Nothing powerful in getting on your knees ffs :lol:.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is he on drugs?
2495837.main_image.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
"Gerrard was trying to eat his dinner, but he could not. In front of him was his favourite meal: salmon, pasta and salad. Gerrard kept looking at it. His children were charging about the kitchen. As he couldn't stop thinking of Demba Ba, he thought the world was coming to an end."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fixed it 😂

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We seem to be the only club that talks about players we almost signed. Other clubs have some shame, when they fail to sign someone they shut up about it. We actively ring up journalists to tell them all about how we nearly signed that guy but didn't and now he's great. We love it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom