• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I oscillate between wanting players who are more likely to come in and instantly win something, and the full on Zdenek Zeman-jogo bonito approach of a group of players who create indelible memories of joyful football. So while the former category includes people like Lukaku, Lacazette, Bakayoko, Van Dijk, Kolasinac etc (and is clearly the sensible option), this wishlist is dedicated to the latter:

- Szczesny, Alban Lafont...or a mad offer for Donnarumma
- Daniele Rugani, Mauricio Lemos, Joris Gnagnon, Kieran Tierney
- Naby Keita, Lucas Torreira, Stefano Sensi, Adam Nagy, Santiago Ascacibar, Tom Davies, Maxime Lopez, Abdelhak Nouri
- Patrik Schick, Kasper Dolberg, Henry Onyekuru, Serge Gnabry, Allan Saint-Maximin, (Kylian Mbappe too of course, but he's so coveted it almost spoils the purity, plus how could he ever really be ours if there's always the gnawing feeling that Real Madrid is his ultimate destination?)

I don't know how much these players would win, but i'm pretty sure I'd have fun watching them and love them for it, anyway the reality is that it's not such a binary choice between the 2 approaches...but Jesus I can't stop daydreaming about Rugani, Keita, Torreira and Schick running around in a Dreamcast/O2 kit! Who's with me? ;)

Prawn Sandwich

(1-NEW)...Alexis...Özil
(4-NEW)...Xhaka...(2-NEW)...Bellarin
Koscielny...(3-NEW)...Mustafi
Cech
I
Three new signings minimum.
Even that's compromising

Priority 1/4. Striker/winger: yet again this is an expectation. Need to try again. Lacazette shouldn't be unrealistic. He would be a good addition with his attributes.

Priority 4/4. Can't decide of Monreal/Oxlade/Gibbs would get us through at left-wing-back or if we need a new one. Lowest priority in my list but if we want to win the league, you look to sign one just to be safe. The S04 boy is getting good praise.

Priority 2/4. A new midfielder. I don't even know who to suggest but some will argue it's the most important signing of the summer. It ties it all together. Massive bearing on next season but I don't know who the perfect suggestion is...

Priority 3/4. If 3-4-3 is permanently considered next year we need a new centre back to add depth and improve the back line. You go van Dijk if you're not cheap. League proven and will make us better.

Assuming 3-4-3.
Not caring about value for money. Just improvements and depth.

WhatAFC

Arséne sell:
giroud=$20 million.
Walcott: $20 million.
Welbeck:$20 million.
Ramsey:$15 million.
Mustafi: $25 million.
Wilshere: $15-20 million.
Cazorla$ 15 million.
ospina $8-10 million.
Gibbs: $10 million.
Perez:$15 million.
Kosciesny: $20million
Bellerin: $35 million.
Total $220 million gain minimum.

Pay Sanchez and Özil their contract $25 million spend in total renewing and updating contract wage.

Total war chest available with sales : $$300-$400 million.

Buy:
Attack:
Mertens: $25 million.
Jesus corona:$12 million.
Coman: $25 million.
Midfield:
Tolisso/Guaye:$20 million.
Bakayoko:$20 million.
Defense:
Theo Hernandez or mendy:$20 million.
Chilwell:$5 million.
Kimpembe:$20 million.

Lineup
Mertens. Alexis. Coman/corona.
Özil. Ox chambelin
Bakayoko. Guaye
Theo/Chilwell.kimpembe Holding.
Cech/Martinez.
Winning side right there, manager sampaoli or Wenger if he can be flexible.
I'm the words of ja crispy
a928da9a0642844fea296d6971a50728.jpeg

DSmich

Just bring in :
- Benjamin Mendy
- Tiemoue Bagayoko
- Kingsley Coman

Those 3 are future WC players. We could try Thomas Lemar but his family want him to stay at Monaco for 3 more years.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
A somewhat realistic but still wishy wish list

Sell :
Ramsey - £20-25m
Joel Campbell - £8m
Debuchy - Free Transfer
Sanogo - Free Transfer
Ospina/Cech - £5m
Theo Walcott - £25m

Total : Approx £60m

Buy :
Lacazette - £40-50m
Naingolan - £40-50m
Kolasinac - Free Transfer
Mertens - £40m
Szczesny - Free

Total : Approx £130m

Net Spend: £70m (and lets say chucking £20m towards Sanchez + Özil staying makes net spend £90-100m)

Would this really be so hard for the board to pull off? We need a top striker instead of always juggling around our options there.

Naingolan would be an amazing signing we need an all rounder in midfield - all our options there are one dimensional and need a Naingolan type next to them. (Give another season to Xhaka, he can sit back and Naingolan B2B but will help defending too)

We're all fed up of juggling theo ox iwobi to no prevail, rid of one and bring a Mertens standard winger for £30-45m (loan Iwobi too)

If we wanna play 3ATB then maybe buy another centre back and get rid of gabriel / mert

-----------------------Szcesney------------------------
----Bellerin---Mustafi--Koscielny----Kolasinac---
---------------Naingolan---Xhaka--------------------
--------------------------Özil---------------------------
-----Mertens----------Lacazette---------Sanchez----

Off da bench : Cech, Holding, Monreal, Coq, Ox, Giroud

That team does not mess around. Solid defence , strong midfield and vicious attack. What do you notice there too? Steel. Kolasinac, Naingolan, Xhaka, Mustafi can scare opponents

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We f**king need about 10 players this summer :lol: and we need to get rid most of our squad. that won't happen only in football manager.

Gibbs Ospina Ramsey Gabriel Coq Welbeck Giroud and Walcott these are the players i want our club to sell quickly. our fans supported them enough wenger kept faith on them and they keep letting him down.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I forget Debuchy Mertesacker that 10 players. will be 12 players if Wilshere and Scezcney want to get out.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Realistically I could see us doing this:

Manager: Benitez
4-4-1-1

Szczesny
Bellerin Chambers Mustafi Kolasinac
Chamberlain Gueye Xhaka Redmond
Sigurdsson
Lacazette

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Our midfield isn't creative enough to control a game without Cazorla, bring in Isco to add the technique we're missing:

Pickford
Bellerin
Van Dijk
Koscielny
Kolasinac
Isco
Xhaka
Mahrez/ O. Dembele
Özil
Sanchez
Morata/ Mbappe

Jack the lad

We need a fresh start
Schezny
Chambers
Kolisinac
Tielemans
Fabinho
Mpappe
P.Schick

Schezny
bellerin kos holding Kolisinac
Xhaka Fabinho Tielemans
Mpappe Shick Alexis

Cech
Chambers Gabriel mustafi Monreal
Wilshere OX Elneny
Willock Walcott Nelson

Sell ospina,debuchy,jenkinsson,,gibbs,campbell,mertesacker,ramsey,coquelin,welbeck,perez,giroud.

SteveEvets

-----------------------Butland------------------------
----Bellerin---Holding--Keane----Kolasinac---
---------------Tielemans---Romeu--------------------
--------------------------Özil---------------------------
-----Chambo--------Lacazette---------Sanchez----

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mbappe is out of our reach guys well be out priced we cabt do nothing about it. Lacazette is our realistic target.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feels like such a waste of time posting viable options in this thread. Wenger is here to stay and has already began identifying targets. On top of that we have players like Ramsey, Giroud, Walcott and Coquelin who get far too much game time. Add to that we sign on injured players filling up our squad space.

I'd like to see a new manager with the exact same players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom