• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gryphon

given (gk)
lahm (lwb)
1) We would have a lethal Henry-Klose partnership where both are proven goal-scorers. Having Thierry running at you is a headache enough for most defences, having Klose on top of that would add exponentially to the torment. All good for Arsenal.
2) Henry loves going out wide and setting up his teammates. A lot of times there were chances gone begging when this occurred. Klose is a great header of the ball and i'm sure he would give Thierry plenty of assists.
3) Juergen Klinsmann was coached under Wenger at Monaco, and you could see the similarities in attacking-style with Germany and Arsenal. Jens Lehmann attested to this, stating that playing for Country was not so far removed from Club. I'm sure Klose would fit right in with Arsenal after a fine World Cup.
4) Klose is also unselfish. The way he set up Podolski for his goal against Sweden in the World Cup was fantastic.
5) Definitely would add an extra dimension to our overall attack.

klose or any other fox in the box

Arsenalguru

Taye Taiwo - definitely love to have him - but it seem unlikely that it would happen during this transfer window.

He was red carded for professional foul by pulling opponent's shirt in front of his goal minutes after the start of the match between Marseille and New Boy in the Uefa cup.

EDIT : Grampus, take a look at my dream team a couple of weeks ago. :wink:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/view ... start=1170

stuart

Established Member
davies,gallas,king,woodgate,lahm,kompany but he just signed for hamburg although he was strongly linked to chelsea,last summer i think it was,glad they didnt get him.!

CheeChoo

I know Boula from german club hsv and i watched him very often. he has a bad character. he often got problems because of driving drunken to a very late time. he also isnt a very disciplinated player, so im not sad we havnt signed him

i do like gallas, made a good development

KSK

Everyone was worrying last year when we only brought in hleb and *snigger* poom, and look, we made the CL final. Since Wenger came to the club i've got used to 1 or 2 major signings each year :roll:

gallas
mascherano
torres

we sell cole for gallas and 14 mil and send reyes plus 8 mil to athletico for torres. Then we spend the rest and some of our own on mascherano.
AMAGINE

lehman
eboue toure gallas clichy
hleb mascherano fab rosicky
henry torres

we couldnt be stopped... and with van persie,ade,walcott,gilberto,and senderos on the bench we got a strong team even with injuries.

but it will never happen

>YounGunner<

Established Member
If we get Mashcherano and Gallas our team would be damn strong.

--Hleb/Rosicky---Henry-----------RvP/Reyes

----------------------Fabregas------------------------

---------------Gilberto-----Mascherano-----

-----Clichy------Gallas----Toure--------Eboue

-------------------------Lemon-------------------

and when Diaby is fit

---Hleb/Rosicky---------Henry-----------RvP

------------------Diaby----Fabregas------------

--------------------Mascherano----------------

-----Clichy------Gallas----Toure--------Eboue

----------------------Lehman---------------------

I think Diaby can develop into a goal scoring midfielder he is also a physical presence.

What major improvements Mascherano and Gallas could bring to the team.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
My wish ATM is Gallas for Cole and Baptista for Reyes. A better balanced troup with a little something of everything and we don't have to endure this hazzle again

dos1986

Established Member
We need a winger that can beat people and will shoot someone like Simao or even robinho who could play out wide and he certainly wont be afraid to shoot

Gallas
Simao
Torres
Armand traore should play 16 or not he's good enough

Anyway as its a wish list I would give Milan reyes and cole for Kaka who I believe is the perfect player he is a fusion of pace,power,skill,touch and athletiscism

Esaiah

Stephen Appiah
Morten Gamst Pedersen (this guy is sick)
Klas Jan Huntelaar (for replacing Henry)
Frank Malouda
Eric Abidal

Latest posts+

Top Bottom