• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm keen to see three or four of:

One of Romagnoli, Manolas, Rugani, or Howedes in as Kos' long-term replacement (but also as a first team player straight away)

One of PEA, Icardi, Cavani, Aguero, Morata, or Belotti as our striker.

De Rossi (for his leadership and experience in big games) plus one or two of Tollisso, Seri, or Keita in the middle.

Forsberg, Lemar, Mahrez, or Reus out wide.

Centreback and striker are where I think we should focus most of our efforts, simply for the fact Kos and Mert are ageing in the case of the former, and we are weak in the case of the latter. If we can get a CM and wide player as well that would be ideal, but depends on our budget constraints.

i strongly agree with what you have said.

My wish is to get manolas/rugani/romagnoli etc, keita/tolisso/seri, aubameyang/morata/aguero, and a winger. This would cost 160-190m however

unfortunately that wont happen. we wont sign a CB (although i think mertesacker just showed we will have a good player there), or a winger.

Im just praying that we somehow keep sanchez Özil and we sign a top striker and a top CM as well as bring szczesney back. thats really not a tough ask in terms of the acquisitions, we're talking a 75-100m net here

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
God I love this formation the way we've been playing of late.

I think the number of games we'll have to potentially play next season means we can have some healthy competition. Szczesny to compete with Cech. Bellerin and Ox for the RWB spot. I like Gabriel but I just think it would be best for his career to play in Spain. Per and Kos clearly provide a lot of experience, and should be used sparingly to maximise their fitness. I love the idea of Romagnoli on the left of the 3, and Kola and Monreal at LWB.

The Xhaka-Ramsey partnership clearly has balance, but we can't rely on Ramsey to stay fit, which is ok, we just ease his workload a bit. Someone like Keita or Tolisso would be amazing, but an understudy in the shape of Fornals wouldn't be too bad either.

Sanchez and Özil have to stay, everything else falls apart otherwise. What's clear is that we need a fast, mobile striker up top to push their defensive line backward and make space for Alexis, Özil, Ramsey etc. So a Lukaku wouldn't be useful. My top 3 are PEA, Belotti and Mbappe. All slightly different but all have exceptional movement and finishing. Belotti is the one I see as closest to how Welbeck plays but with far superior finishing.

First XI:

---------------Szczesny/Cech
--Mustafi - Kos/Holding - Romagnoli
Bellerin - Ramsey - Xhaka - Kolasinac
------------Özil ----- Sanchez
----------------Belotti

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Get Szczney and Chambers back. Buy Keita/Tolisso or even Yaya, keep Özil and Sanchez and buy one of Reus, Pea or Morata.

Sell Ospina, Gibbs, Debuchy, Coquellin, Wilshere, Campbell, Perez, Giroud and Walcott.

blaise

If we have Wenger and everybody staying we ll go for two more players, CM and CF, if Wenger thinks Tolisso is a guy there shouldnt be a problem. For attack I can only see PEA, Aguero if City is selling him, Vardy again, or some guy out of the blue. We ll definetly want to go for a Welbeck type of striker, mobility primary, no target man.

We are not City so winger, centreback will have to wait for a year.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we have Wenger and everybody staying we ll go for two more players, CM and CF, if Wenger thinks Tolisso is a guy there shouldnt be a problem. For attack I can only see PEA, Aguero if City is selling him, Vardy again, or some guy out of the blue. We ll definetly want to go for a Welbeck type of striker, mobility primary, no target man.

We are not City so winger, centreback will have to wait for a year.
yh in a lot of ways we need a proper winger because the only man who really acts like one is chambo and he plays wing back now much better anyway

blaise

yh in a lot of ways we need a proper winger because the only man who really acts like one is chambo and he plays wing back now much better anyway

Yup, wingbacks , why we bought Kolasinac, even Alexis is not a winger at the moment and he thrives, really no need for a winger with our budget at the moment, CM and CF or some sort of attacker is what we need

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yup, wingbacks , why we bought Kolasinac, even Alexis is not a winger at the moment and he thrives, really no need for a winger with our budget at the moment, CM and CF or some sort of attacker is what we need
but sometimes in a game you just need a man whos gonna take people on. Özil finds pcokets and sanchez cuts in, while walcott just acts like a striker and doesnt touch the ball.

although gervinho was awful in front of goal, i liked having a player like him in the squad, he'd take players on a lot

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Get Szczney and Chambers back. Buy Keita/Tolisso or even Yaya, keep Özil and Sanchez and buy one of Reus, Pea or Morata.

Sell Ospina, Gibbs, Debuchy, Coquellin, Wilshere, Campbell, Perez, Giroud and Walcott.
Reus got injured yesterday, ligament so he is no more an option

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Reus got injured yesterday, ligament so he is no more an option
Damn! Seems like it just isn't meant to be for him.

In that case lets get PEA, Morata or Belotti.

Shifting Coquellin and Wilshere is surely a must as well. Can bring in a starter like Tolisso or Keita or bring I. A reliable budget player like Matuidi or Motta.

A killer forward is all that we really need.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Just watched a ScoutNation compilation of Belotti. So underwhelming. Id rather we stuck our neck out to cop aubameyang, lukaku, morata etc or spend less and get a schick or dolberg than spend what would probably be anywhere in between 45-85m to get this guy

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Santi, Gibbs and Theo out.

Sead and a new CM in. Ideally Isco or Keita.

I want Coq to leave since he's very inconsistent but I don't think Arsène will do that.

I don't know about a new CF. Giroud does a very decent job as Reserve striker. Welbeck, if he remains fit, has formed a very good partnership with Özil and Sanchez. And I think Lucas has not been given a fair chance. Still believe he has a lot to offer if given enough game time.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
we cannot under any circumstances let United get Griezmann and/or James Rodriques

if they are availble, even at stupid prices and Manure gets either one that ****s on us

Heck I think we should get both

3-4-3 isn't set in stone

a front of
Sanchez Özil Rodriques
Griezmann

is frekkin stellar

Top Bottom