• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

nicky47

Established Member
Its a shame Lukaku has some poor aspects to his overall game. He puts up some strong numbers, and at a team like ours he could really flourish.

Anyway, as much as I want Mbappe, I feel its just a dream signing. So the next on my list are Lacazette and Lemar. Fingers crossed eh.

Kesboss17

Lets make a great Arsenal team! (If you´re an Arsenal fan, you need to read this and comment your opinion.)

First of all I would sell/ let go many players, who can't get on the pitch. ( I don´t count all of the loaned players)
1. Jack Wilshere, because this has been going on and on.
2. Lucas Perez, He could be very good, but I think the best for him is to get game-time.
3. Calum Chambers, He is young and could be good after few years, but he needs game-time somewhere else.
4. Jon Toral and Carl Jenkinson, just let them go
5. Kieran Gibbs, I like him, but he is useless if we already have two guys before him in the pecking-order (Kolasinac, Monreal)
6. Ospina, because of game-time but I think he is already sold to
Turkey.
7. Coquelin, I just don´t like him.
8. Walcott, I think it is the time.

Ok, now we have our own Arsenal team:
GK: Cech, (Szczesny), Martinez
Defenders: Monreal, Kolasinac, Per, Koscielny, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Bielik
Midfielders: Santi, Özil, Xhaka, Ramsey, Reine-Adelaide, Elneny,
Attackers/wingers: Ox, Alexis, Giroud, Iwobi, Welbeck

Lets move on to 4 most reliable and big transfer rumors in and out.
Leaving Emirates:
1. Sanchez. I think Alexis seriously wants to leave and this is going to happen, but I definitely hope that he will stay.
2. Özil. lots of rumors, nobody knows whats going to happen, I think
he´s staying.
3. Ox. Ok Arsenal. Now you need to listen carefully. DON´T SELL OX.
He´s 23, very talented, always working hard, can improve a lot in a season and can play in various different positions. He´s a gold mine, I promise. I hope this is not going to happen.
4. Olivier Giroud. He is going to be part of Lacazette or Mbappe deals??
If we can get Lacazette or Mbappe because of Giroud, it´s great but otherwise, I wouldn't sell him.

Arriving Emirates:
1. Alexandre Lacazette. I just love this guy, the perfect striker for us. I think this time this is going to happen.
2. Kylian Mbappe. This would be interesting but never going to happen.
3. Thomas Lemar. Would be ideal if Alexis leaves. Could happen.
4. James Rodriguez. Could replace Özil or play alongside him. If arrives before Alexis leaves, could help Arsenal to make a new deal with the Chilean. I think this happens.

If any of those rumors happen, it would be these: Alexis leaves, Lemar and Lacazette arrive.
Now our own 2017/2018 team looks like this:
GK: Cech, (Szczesny), Martinez
Defenders: Monreal, Kolasinac, Per, Koscielny, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Bielik, Gabriel
Midfielders: Santi, Özil, Xhaka, Ramsey, Reine-Adelaide, Elneny
Attackers/wingers: Ox, Lemar, Lacazette, Giroud, Iwobi, Welbeck

And now the starting eleven + subs and others

Arsenal 2017/2018, formation 3-4-2-1
GK: Cech
LWB: Kolasinac
CB: Holding, Koscielny, Mustafi
RWB: Bellerin
CM: Özil, Xhaka
LAM: Lemar
ST: Lacazette
RAM: Ox

Subs: Szczesny, Ramsey, Giroud, Iwobi, Welbeck, Monreal, Elneny

Others: Martinez, Reine-Adelaide, Bielik, Gabriel, Per (I think Per is going to be coach next season?), Santi (because of injuries).

This would be ideal team and could bring us back to UCL and other trophies!

Thanks for reading and please tell your opinion too.

Artetitis

My wish-list:

1.Leon Goretzka - the German midfielder, young, tall, played next to Kolašinac, has his contract up in summer 2018. I don't know if he has really agreed terms with Bayern or we stand a chance to lure him to Emirates.

2.Kylian Mbappe - we all know about this one. Sadly, it won't happen.

3.Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - he is not exactly the world-class but he is a type of a striker Özil deserves. He can be frustrating with his finishing but he knows where the goal is.

4.James Rodriguez - The Golden Boot from the last World Cup. Amazing player, technique, left foot, final product. He is also Ospina's brother-in-law which might work in our favour. "Hey, James, join us. You owe me for having sex with my sister!"

5.Thomas Lemar - this kid scored in both Monaco victories against Sp**s last season. That's enough for me.

6.Grzegorz Krychowiak - he is a DM that knows how to defend. He didn't forget that during last season at Paris.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Sack off signing this byline cutback merchant 'If there's any justice' wannabe merchant Thomas Lemar, and sign a real baller in Emil Forsberg. So Rosicky-esque in his playing style, at times.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Sack off signing this byline cutback merchant 'If there's any justice' wannabe merchant Thomas Lemar, and sign a real baller in Emil Forsberg. So Rosicky-esque in his playing style, at times.
Leipzig won't sell him, Werner, and Keita. They have made that extremely clear. No reason for them to sell either.

CJJ

Established Member
Donnarumma

Unsettled and would only need 1 year learning from Cech and we're good to go for a long time assuming he keeps progressing.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Anyone seen a lot of Bernadeschi?

Sounds like 'Bangladeshi,' so on that note:

af9853e711654c613a774d1bfeeaa01b45549c37fa543fa36c3946481006b634.jpg

Rouski

1) Lemar, Lacazette
OR
2) Mbappe, Fornals

Mbappe, Verratti, Ousmane Dembélé and Donnarumma. Whatever it takes, pay back over 10 years! A clear signal of intent, we do not just want to be the club that players pick over Man City or Chelsea, we want to be the club that players pick over Barcelona or Real Madrid.

The Premiership is were the tv money is in Europe atm. Bigger support and commercial revenues will follow. Years of planning and sacrificing lead us to a strong position, no reason why we should not be able to attract top talent to Arsenal and London for future years. Think big.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Cesc, Lemar/James and PEA/Lacazette. OX, Özil and Sanchez all signing ling term deals. I'd probably faint.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Mbappe, Verratti, Ousmane Dembélé and Donnarumma. Whatever it takes, pay back over 10 years! A clear signal of intent, we do not just want to be the club that players pick over Man City or Chelsea, we want to be the club that players pick over Barcelona or Real Madrid.

The Premiership is were the tv money is in Europe atm. Bigger support and commercial revenues will follow. Years of planning and sacrificing lead us to a strong position, no reason why we should not be able to attract top talent to Arsenal and London for future years. Think big.

Why don't we sign Messi and Ronaldo while we're at it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Why don't we sign Messi and Ronaldo while we're at it.

Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't come without champions league football, YOI are being unrealistic.

Verrati is worth more than Pogba in my opinion, nowhere near the commercial appeal, but all the football ability and possibly more.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom