• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We could take a small gamble and go in for Sessegnon as our winger signing, the kid is banging 'em in for Fulham when playing higher up. He seems to take up great positions in attack and has a good finish on him; he's destined to be a winger or even a striker.

Bale 2.0

Aevi

Hale End FC
What impresses me so much are his attitude and character, he comes off as a very mature and grounded guy. His decision to stay at Fulham instead of jumping to the first big club that came calling has been a very intelligent one, and it's paying off because he has kept his head down and focused on developing himself. You can see in interviews as well that he is very professional and down-to-earth. That character makes me almost certain he'll have a successful career; I'd maybe prefer signing him than Bailey because of it even if he is less proven.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'd be alright with Fekir and Sessegnon as options on the right.

Front four options for next season:

-----------------------Aubameyang/Lacazette/Nketiah---------------
Mkhitaryan/Iwobi/Nelson----Özil/Ramsey-----Fekir/Sessegnon/Nelson

Something along these lines in midfield:

Fabinho/Xhaka/Elneny and Wilshere/Ramsey/Elneny.

Defense:

Monreal/Kolasinac
Koscielny/Mustafi/Diallo/Holding
Bellerin/AMN

Goalkeepers:

Oblak/Cech/Macey

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'd be alright with Fekir and Sessegnon as options on the right.

Front four options for next season:

-----------------------Aubameyang/Lacazette/Nketiah---------------
Mkhitaryan/Iwobi/Nelson----Özil/Ramsey-----Fekir/Sessegnon/Nelson

Something along these lines in midfield:

Fabinho/Xhaka/Elneny and Wilshere/Ramsey/Elneny.

Defense:

Monreal/Kolasinac
Koscielny/Mustafi/Diallo/Holding
Bellerin/AMN

Goalkeepers:

Oblak/Cech/Macey
Sessegnon is a predominantly left-sided player though

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sessegnon is a predominantly left-sided player though
Then just switch him and Iwobi. And from what I've seen from him, I think he has the ability to play on the right... I mean... Bale 2.0.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
As great as Sessegnon would be I just get the impression he'll go to Sp*rs. They'll sell Rose to Utd, buy Sessegnon for half the price and in a few years they'll have another f*cking English superstar on their hands.

pinkman.gif

Rouski

Realistic wish list with eye on the future.

Out:
Chambers (£15m)
Elneny (£8m)
Ospina (£6m)
Campbell (£7m)
Welbeck (£15m)
Holding or Greek kid (loan)

In:
Alban Lafont (£22m)
Wilfred Ndidi (£40m)
Leon Bailey (£40m)
Benjamin Pavard (£20m)

Lafont: We can bring in Lafont and have him ease his way in behind Cech for a season, then make him #1. We will be priced out of Oblak and need to spend the money elsewhere.

Ndidi: The guy is a beast and versatile. He is PL proven with CL experience and can play next to Xhaka or next to Wilshere/Ramsey. Still young at only 21. Our **** Defense will instantly improve with Ndidi in the squad.

Bailey: We need an explosive winger. I would like him or Malcom. I think Fekir is too similar to Jack, Mhky, and Özil. Bailey looks class. Dembele is a pipe dream and we will probably be priced out.

Pavard: I know nothing about him and haven’t seen him play but AM is raving about him and he seems like an Arsenal signing. I would rather Kouibaly but I can’t see the club spending that sort of money. Pavard can develop behind a declining Kos and inconsistent Mustafi.

Obviously I would rather we break the bank on Oblak, Dembele, Fabinho, Kouibaly, etc but this is Arsenal, I just can’t see it happening.

......................Auba
Bailey...........Özil............Mhky
...............Ndidi....Jack
Nacho.....Kos....Mustafi.....Bellerin
.......................Cech

Lafont, AMN, Sead, Lacazette, Pavard, Xhaka, Ramsey

Lafont is a realistic signing

Interesting that both Wilfred Ndidi and Leon Bailey were sold by Genk in 2017 for about €30m, missed an opportunity.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Tah signed a new contract with Bayer until 2023 :(

Think he will still have a release clause, but the clause will be much higher.

De Vrij now.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly, who do we keep from our team at this point?

New Manager

GK
Bellerin CB CB Kolasinac
CM CM
Özil
RW Pierre Mkhi

Maybe?

Gucci Piggy

--------------------LaFont-----------------------
Bellerin Manolas Koscielny Tierney/Monreal
----Doucouré/Ndidi Ramsey-------------
Mkhitaryan----Özil--------------Malcom
---------------Aubameyang-------------------

Bench: Cech, Diallo, Monreal/Tierney, AMN/Xhaka, Wilshere, Sessegnon, Lacazette

GK: LaFont / Cech / Macey
RB: Bellerin / Tierney / AMN
CB: Manolas / Koscielny / Diallo / Chambers
LB: Tierney / Monreal / Sessegnon
CM: Doucouré/Ndidi / Ramsey / Wilshere / Xhaka / AMN
RW: Mkhitaryan / Nelson
CAM: Özil / Iwobi
LW: Malcom / Sessegnon
ST: Aubameyang / Lacazette

In:
LaFont
Manolas
Diallo
Tierney
Doucouré/Ndidi
Malcom
Sessegnon

Out:
Ospina
Martinez
Jenkinson
Mustafi
Mertesacker (retired)
Holding (loan)
Mavropanos (loan)
Kolasinac
Elneny
Cazorla (retired)
Welbeck
Perez
Akpom

Maybe a little too much for one window. Maybe keep Mustafi instead of Diallo and just bench him. Maybe keep Kola instead of Tierney (and have Monreal stay as first choice. Maybe only one of those LWs (although I think more than one winger is needed).

Crocrodile

A short version of what's needed:

SELL
Elnenny 5M
Welbeck 10M
Chambers 15M
Mustafi 25M
Xhaka 25M
Ramsey 35M
Čech 5M
Ospina 5M
Kolašinac 10M
Wilshere 20M

NET: 155M

Iwobi(loan), AMN(loan), Holding(loan)

BUY
Lafont 25M
Koulibaly 55M
Pavard 15M
DeVrij FREE
Sessegnon 30M
Ndidi 35M
Torreira 25M
Meyer FREE
Bailey 70M

255M

GK: Lafont, Macey (Martinez*)
RB: Bellerin, Osei-Tutu
CB: Koulibaly, DeVrij, Koscielny, Pavard
LB: Sessegnon/Tierney, Monreal
DM: Ndidi
CM: Torreira, Meyer, Willock, DaSilva, Sheaf/Smith-Rowe/Nwakali
RW: Mkhi, Nelson
LW: Bailey, Iwobi
CAM: Özil, Jeff
ST: Auba, Laca, Nketiah

This team would experience a lot of growing pains, however NET spend isn't outrageous and additional players can be added in the winter window for a similar worth like Aubas transfer, 50-60 million gives you 2 quality young players, a MF and say a WB for example. The possibilities are endless.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------Lafont
Bellerin-Manolas-Mustafi-Monreal
----------------Doucoure
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Özil----------Aubameyang----Bailey

Subs: Cech, Koscielny, Sessegnon, Maitland-Niles, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Lacazette

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

There are no free transfers, though. Yes, the club might not have to pay a transfer fee to another club, but the signing fee for the player and agent are likely to be much higher since they are in a much stronger bargaining position than when the player still is under contract. Similarly if the club sells a player for 20M and buys a player for 20M it will still cost money.

There is no doubt a decent amount available, but it doesn't buy you as many players as you might think and really isn't enough to get an entire new spine. That's probably been happening the seasons past as well, everyone thinks we can buy more, but there are so many more fees and wage rises involved that burn the money away so quickly.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
There are no free transfers, though. Yes, the club might not have to pay a transfer fee to another club, but the signing fee for the player and agent are likely to be much higher since they are in a much stronger bargaining position than when the player still is under contract. Similarly if the club sells a player for 20M and buys a player for 20M it will still cost money.

There is no doubt a decent amount available, but it doesn't buy you as many players as you might think and really isn't enough to get an entire new spine. That's probably been happening the seasons past as well, everyone thinks we can buy more, but there are so many more fees and wage rises involved that burn the money away so quickly.

This is no place for realism, party pooper.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom