• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

:lol: No way he's 12, **** off.

giphy.gif

91fef325fd07b9d01cb2fc155d3510e8.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Still annoys me that we let Gnabry leave, especially without a buy back clause. So much better than our current winger options, other than Mkhi.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kondogbia masterclass today. Not saying 2 + 2= 5, but we do have history with midfielders failing in Milan and bossing it in North London.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Still annoys me that we let Gnabry leave, especially without a buy back clause. So much better than our current winger options, other than Mkhi.
I always feel a little frustrated whenever I see his name pop up, it's such a shame we couldn't come up with a solution to get him to stay. Who knows, maybe he'll come back later on in his career.

HBL

Established Member
I always feel a little frustrated whenever I see his name pop up, it's such a shame we couldn't come up with a solution to get him to stay. Who knows, maybe he'll come back later on in his career.
Certainly frustrating, he would have played fairly regularly over the past two seasons; particularly this one.

HBL

Established Member
Doucoure has a decent game today. Would he work in a 2 man midfield next to someone like Ramsey or Wilshere?

HBL

Established Member
Who would your main 5 transfer targets be for each of the ‘priority positions?’ So a GK, Cb, Dm and a winger (either side because Mkhi is versatile)

Interested to see your thoughts, as there seems to be a real lack of quality cb’s available.

Vibra

Established Member
Not sure what happened to the Starlets linked thread but this is interesting:

Look at him :lol::

I just recently read that around 17% of all men above 7 feet tall and between the ages of 18 and 40 in north america are currently in the NBA

Someone hand this little ****er a basketball

Windowlicker

Oblak, Fabinho, Ryan Sessengnon, Pavard. Those should be our targets really, two of the best in their position and two top youngsters that can develop into CM, CB, LB, Winger

Top Bottom