• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep. Real Madrid fans are obviously pissed, especially after their recent game in which he single-handedly kept them at bay.

Hopefully they chase De Gea now :drool:
Guess he joins Oblak out of our reach then.

Not sure who we should get in goal, don't fancy the second rate Germans, Leno, Horn, Trapp etc. Don't want an English GK. Navas might be an option if Madrid sign a GK but his hair is a disgrace.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Guess he joins Oblak out of our reach then.

Not sure who we should get in goal, don't fancy the second rate Germans, Leno, Horn, Trapp etc. Don't want an English GK. Navas might be an option if Madrid sign a GK but his hair is a disgrace.
None of the obvious names are very appealing, I think our best bet is to snap someone up who's about to break through. I personally rate Pavlenka at Werder Bremen. Cillissen has also apparently been fantastic for Barca and could be tempted away for a starting keeper role. The younger kid Lunin could also be an option if we're willing to take a gamble.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't actually mind Pope in goal, if he continues his form.

Another one we should be looking at is Ryan Bertrand if Southampton go down.

A young CB like De Ligt would be interesting too but apparently there are a lot of top clubs after him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I like Bertrand, but with him being 29 in August I'm not really sure if he'd be the most sensible signing in that position with Monreal capable of playing on for another year or two. Doubt he'd come cheap either, despite possible relegation.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be a bit surreal this summer with whichever players come in. We've always known, or assumed, that every player we ever bought was almost personally scouted by Wenger. Now that's gone, will the final say be down to the new coach, to Sven, Ivan or a sort of committee of people?

Newchange

It's going to be a bit surreal this summer with whichever players come in. We've always known, or assumed, that every player we ever bought was almost personally scouted by Wenger. Now that's gone, will the final say be down to the new coach, to Sven, Ivan or a sort of committee of people?

This thread almost feels irrelevent until the new manager comes in. No doubt we will be linked to the new mans former players all summer which will be interesting :bounce:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's all so exciting though, my sadness is starting to subside and i'm just super curious about what's going to happen. This is totally new territory!

BobP

Memri Fan
€80 release clause though.

My question is how the **** do Bilbao get Kepa to sign a contract with an 80M release clause whilst Real Madrid are interested?

Bilbao either have the greatest known negotiators or the players have a strong attachment to the Basque country.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
My question is how the **** do Bilbao get Kepa to sign a contract with an 80M release clause whilst Real Madrid are interested?

Bilbao either have the greatest known negotiators or the players have a strong attachment to the Basque country.
Zidane didn't want to buy him in the winter transfer window and blocked the transfer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Move to a diamond formation. Get a defensively sound coach and let's balance this midfield. Id drop Özil deeper and bring in some tactical nous. Santi sadly is. Finished so we need to move on.

In - Lafont, Maquire, Fabinho, Martial
Out - Ospina, Mertesacker, Hoolding (loan), Iwobi (loan), Welbeck, Akpom, Perez, Campbell.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Oh sell Wilshere as well.

--------------------------Lafont
--Bellerin-------Koscielny------Maquire----------Monreal--
------------------------------Fabinho
-------------------------Ramsey----Özil
-------------------------------Mkhi
-------------------Laca/Martial----PEA

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

None of the obvious names are very appealing, I think our best bet is to snap someone up who's about to break through. I personally rate Pavlenka at Werder Bremen. Cillissen has also apparently been fantastic for Barca and could be tempted away for a starting keeper role. The younger kid Lunin could also be an option if we're willing to take a gamble.
Cillissen was really good for Barca last night. He’s 29 and probably quite cheap.

I’d take him now to be honest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom