• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HBL

Established Member
Cillissen was really good for Barca last night. He’s 29 and probably quite cheap.

I’d take him now to be honest.
His distribution was excellent and handling/positioning seems to be very good, which I like in a keeper. I doubt we’ll spend too much on a keeper. I’d be looking at Cillesen, Pavlenka, Hradecky or a young talent like Lafont or possibly even one of the youth team keepers. Worked for Milan with Donnarumma.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Cillissen was really good for Barca last night. He’s 29 and probably quite cheap.

I’d take him now to be honest.

I wouldn't be against something like this, although he is possibly the only goalkeeper in world football worse at saving penalties than the one we have.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Oh sell Wilshere as well.

--------------------------Lafont
--Bellerin-------Koscielny------Maquire----------Monreal--
------------------------------Fabinho
-------------------------Ramsey----Özil
-------------------------------Mkhi
-------------------Laca/Martial----PEA

A diamond formation a nice idea on paper but outside of computer games very rarely used.

benjamin86

Established Member
Oh sell Wilshere as well.

--------------------------Lafont
--Bellerin-------Koscielny------Maquire----------Monreal--
------------------------------Fabinho
-------------------------Ramsey----Özil
-------------------------------Mkhi
-------------------Laca/Martial----PEA
Wilsheres contract runs out in June.

HBL

Established Member
Think we’ll see Auba at LW next season, not sure how I feel about that.
I’d rather we signed a winger but I suppose this wouldn’t be too bad:

Auba - Lacazette - Özil/Mkhi
Özil/Mkhi - Ramsey
Xhaka/ New DM

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think we’ll see Auba at LW next season, not sure how I feel about that.
I’d rather we signed a winger but I suppose this wouldn’t be too bad:

Auba - Lacazette - Özil/Mkhi
Özil/Mkhi - Ramsey
Xhaka/ New DM

But surely we don't have any idea what we'll see next season cos there'll be a new coach? How we play right now has no bearing on next season surely.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This probably belongs more in the anti-wishlist but how has Joe Hart performed over the season for West ham? Might he be someone the board is looking at due to his contract being up.

HBL

Established Member
But surely we don't have any idea what we'll see next season cos there'll be a new coach? How we play right now has no bearing on next season surely.
Think Sven & the other guys upstairs have more control than we think. A lot of suggestions that the new manager won’t be in control of who we sign etc, that it will Sven and the transfer team.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Think Sven & the other guys upstairs have more control than we think. A lot of suggestions that the new manager won’t be in control of who we sign etc, that it will Sven and the transfer team.

Yes but that's about recruitment, weren't you talking about team selection? Aubameyang might be playing in the middle if the new coach wants that, the fact he's on the left right now doesn't really mean anything.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Few Liverpool guys on Twitter who got Ox right think they’re signing Butland.

Lovely stuff.

benjamin86

Established Member
This probably belongs more in the anti-wishlist but how has Joe Hart performed over the season for West ham? Might he be someone the board is looking at due to his contract being up.
Poorly, we're better off with Ospina or Martinez, his save percentage is 1 of the worst in the division.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

He has experience but not what we need in my opinion. I remember when I first saw him at Birmingham - I wanted us to get him so badly as he looked unbelievable but his time has passed

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Being reported there'll be 50m to spend this summer with room for just the one big signing. Ummm, k. Also saying the reason for that is two record signings and new contracts recently, but I swear there's been a positive net spend and surely the wage bill was also balanced by a number of departures?

I don't quite buy the line that the club has been spending big this last year, it's spent a lot but it's also brought a lot in. 50m is bullsh*t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom