• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Apparently, Manchester City and United are after him big time. Tottenham was mentioned earlier. Not sure we need him now with Xhaka, Guendouzi and Torreira fighting for two places but this man is quality. Frenkie de Jong. Always looks forward and always wants the ball. Even under pressure.

Belgian_Gooner

I’d still love to get Sander Berge, would give us great all round options in midfield for years to come
I've watched him in action a lot here in the Belgian league.

In my opinion he's nowhere near ready to play for us or another big club. Genk has nurtured a lot of top talents in recent years like Bailey, Milinkovic-Savic and Koulibaly and i think Sander is a long way behind them in terms of potential.

He was linked heavily with clubs like Villareal and Sevilla in the past and i think those clubs would be a good stepping stone for him after this season.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wouldn’t mind Thauvin in January. He’s very good defensively as well apparently.

Mesut
Thauvin Laca Auba​
That’s an amazing front 4

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wouldn’t mind Thauvin in January. He’s very good defensively as well apparently.

Mesut
Thauvin Laca Auba​
That’s an amazing front 4
Next two windows

Jan
Out: Elneny (5m), Ramsey (15-20)
In: Thauvin (60m)

Summer
Budget: 70m
Out: Mustafi (20m), Chambers (10m), Xhaka (20m), Monreal (10m)
In: Rabiot (free), De ligt (50m?), Ferland Mendy (30m?)
———————————————————————
Total: +10m

Cech/Leno
Bellerin De ligt Sokratis Mendy
Torreira Rabiot
Mesut
Thauvin Laca Auba​

Sell one of Laca/Auba if this Auba on the wing experiment doesn’t work out and buy another winger or go all out on Koulibaly and play Iwobi/mkhi on that LW.

Harry Hunter

In: Alban Lafont, Matthijs De Ligt, Ferland Mendy, Tanguy Ndombele, Nicolas Pépé

Out: Petr Cech, Shkodran Mustafi, Sead Kolašinac, Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Seems everyone think Mustafi will be cut, if the case I am certain we will bring in a CB that Emery rates highly or has coached in the past.

I would also think we are going to be in the market for an out an out winger - could be Zaha or maybe some other player OR we could have an internal solution here with Iwobi, Smith-Rowe and Nelson.

Lastly, if Ramsey leaves I would imagine we would bring in a new player of his calibre or better OR again recruit internally with AMN.

My buys to replace the above would be: Pavard, Zaha & James Rodriguez

However, this is assuming we don't use our internal players.

HBL

Established Member
Anyone think we might end up with Alexis again? Didn't Emery want him at PSG last season.

HBL

Established Member
Wan-Bissaka is already better than Bellerin.

If Ramsey goes in January, hope we bring in a rm/rw to replace him and not someone to play in the no 10 role. We've already got Oil and Mkhi that can do that, plus Iwobi and Smith-Rowe if required.

I like Pepe from Lille, maybe Carrasco if not; believe he can play on both flanks.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd like us to sign this Nicolas Pepe. I haven't seen a full match but I like his youtube compilation. Very promising player. And another right footed dribbling speedster on the other wing. Then we need an elite or elite potential central defender and a complete midfielder.

Last edited:

JuanCarlosValeron

Just give us one of Napoli´s midfielders. Diawara, Zielinski or Allan. Boubacar Kamara or Nordi Mukiele to partner Sokratis and Rebic to provide width and aggression.

Last edited:
Top Bottom