• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Phenomenal player in the exact mold that I would like the winger we should sign. But these antics have made me question very strongly whether we should sign him. I don't want a sour grape in the mix.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If Barca continues to have problems with him off the pitch, they might want to get rid.

Thing is though: Anyone will have problems with him.

He's shown these kind of antics at every club he's been at. He went on strike at Rennes in 2015 when RB Salzburg were interested in him, he did it at Dortmund and now he's doing **** at Barcelona. He admitted to not following his diet but eating at fast food places, and he's even known to regularly come late and misbehave in the French NT.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bring Gnabry home.

Won't happen. He's been one of Bayern's better performers and set for a future there. And btw, his home is Stuttgart;)
gnab.png

Marc Oliver Kempf are 2 others.

Go and dream about Pavard, but Kempf is a Stuttgart boy now and will be for quite a while.

Newchange

I really believe Emery could build a special side over the next few years...The need for a RW, CB are clear but also a LB & ACM.. My wish list.

------------Leno--------------

Bellerin----Sokratis---Maguire---Alba

Rabiot
Torreira Aouar

Dembele Lacazette Auba

Now thats a side that would challenge for the title!!!

Rabiot (Free)
Alba (Free)
Maguire (40m)
Aouar (50m)
Dembele (Loan + 80m)

LG10

If we want to compete we have to spend 50+ million on a cb. Simple as, don’t think the club will deliver. Will probably have to hope that Sven finds a cheap gem from somewhere obscure.

Winger and lb are easy to address and ESR can be our Ramsey replacement.

Shaun90

Kimpembe would appeal to me. Very strong and athletic, young and naturally left sided so would nicely replace Kos. His stats are strong but conservative. Averages less tackles and interceptions but it's because he's less rash than the likes of Sokratis and Mustafi. Resembles Per in that regard. Worked with unai so knows what manger wants. No links so very unlikely and is beginning to stake his place at PSG. Most likely will remain a pipe dream

Latest posts

Top Bottom