• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
WF/CF: Joelinton 20m
CM: Fornals 18m
LB: Ferland Mendy 40m, Moreno free
CB: no idea

I'd like to see Joelinton and a cb I'm in January.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

With his rumoured 26m clause in his contract, would anyone take Thorgan Hazard in our team?

He’s been brilliant this season.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Since Toby Alderweireld is out of contract next season and isn't signing a new one with Sp**s surely he's free to join us if we can convince him?? Or am I missing something?

We'll free up huge wages with out goings so we can smash money on him right?

HBL

Established Member
Since Toby Alderweireld is out of contract next season and isn't signing a new one with Sp**s surely he's free to join us if we can convince him?? Or am I missing something?

We'll free up huge wages with out goings so we can smash money on him right?
I think they can still extend his contract by a year, which then gives him a fairly cheap release clause. I'm not 100% sure but I remember reading something along those lines last summer.

wobbler

We should just break the bank for Sancho in the summer. £80-100m will be nothing in a few years.

How he went to dortmund and no one from the PL snapped him up is a travesty. Sp**s were interested but could not guarantee him first team football so he went to dortmund. He had a release clause that wasn't much when he signed for them but recently he signed a new deal that might have upped or got rid of that clause.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
How he went to dortmund and no one from the PL snapped him up is a travesty. Sp**s were interested but could not guarantee him first team football so he went to dortmund. He had a release clause that wasn't much when he signed for them but recently he signed a new deal that might have upped or got rid of that clause.
I’m not completely sure but I think that he was only allowed to speak to foreign clubs when Dortmund bought him due to the nature of his contract with City at the time.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Looking at what VVD has done at Liverpool, we need to splash huge on a commanding cb. I have no idea of who though.

I think we should be opportunistic in January and go in hard in the summer, with a clear out.

January: Cahill in.

Summer: Özil, Welbeck, Ramsey, Lictsteiner, El Nenny, Mkhitarian OUT

Butland, Koulibailly/Maguire, Pavon, Kondogbia and Reiss Nelson in a squad role.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Watching him yesterday reminded me of what a talent Demarai Gray is, would be a great signing for any of the top 6.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I really believe Emery could build a special side over the next few years...The need for a RW, CB are clear but also a LB & ACM.. My wish list.

------------Leno--------------

Bellerin----Sokratis---Maguire---Alba

Rabiot
Torreira Aouar

Dembele Lacazette Auba

Now thats a side that would challenge for the title!!!

Rabiot (Free)
Alba (Free)
Maguire (40m)
Aouar (50m)
Dembele (Loan + 80m)
I like Maguire and always thought him and Holding would make a good duo.

HBL

Established Member
Watching him yesterday reminded me of what a talent Demarai Gray is, would be a great signing for any of the top 6.
Looks a lot more threatening from the left though, I think we need a left footed player that can play on the right.

Wouldn't touch Zaha.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Zaha would be a good get depending on the price. He offers the same as Welbeck but more. He has excellent hold up play and can beat a guy on the dribble (draws a lot of fouls), while he's also a decent enough finisher. Think he would offer a great threat from the bench in tight games while being able to play across the forward line in any position.

HBL

Established Member
Anyone in particular?
Plenty out there.

Dembele is obviously the dream but that's very unlikely.

I really like Pepe but some on here seem to have their doubts about him but from what I've seen he looks a really good player. Bailey, Under, Thauvin and Neres could be other options.

Then there is the other style of winger, sort of hybrid between a number 10 and a wide player; a bit like Mahrez. I think Havertz, Fekir or Suso could possibly all fill that role and it seems the type of player Emery does like to have in his side. Would it work in our current set up? I'm not sure, if Bellerin/Kolasinac continue to be as effective as they have been so far this season it could quite easily work.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom