• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

LB of the profile of Tierney / Ferland Mendy
CB of the profile of Malang Sarr / Zagadou
CB of the profile of Pavard / Akanji
CAM of the profile of Fornals
Winger of the profile of Pepe
And then 1-2 opportunistic Sven signing of the profile of Mavropanos/Guendouzi

That's probably £120M - £150M of spend before outgoings ( at least Chambers, Mustafi, Koscielny, and Elneny. Maybe Kolasinac as well. Would love if we could something reasonable for Mkhitaryan). All things being equal, I'd rather have a busy summer 2019 and a quiet summer 2020 than equally active summers. If the club decided to prioritize this summer, that spend range is definitely within our means.

Wilshero

Reus is still worth a punt

People though he was finished but he has Scored 11 in 17games

Injury prone no doubt

But
Auba, Özil, Reus
Behind
Laca

Cmon that is a front 4 everybody gotta worry about
For three seasons, then we need to replace them all.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Reus is still worth a punt

People though he was finished but he has Scored 11 in 17games

Injury prone no doubt

But
Auba, Özil, Reus
Behind
Laca

Cmon that is a front 4 everybody gotta worry about
Would love Reus, but if he had any intention of leaving Dortmund, it would have horned already, not whilst they're top of the Bundesliga.

Newchange

Thoughts on the Welsh lad at Bournemouth, David Brooks? Has impressed every time I've seen him play. Could be a shrewd replacement for his Welsh pal Ramsey. Scores & creates chances from midfield. I have a feeling he could really explode ala Dele Ali in the next few years. Wales always seem to produce a star every generation, he could be the next in line.

HBL

Established Member
Thoughts on the Welsh lad at Bournemouth, David Brooks? Has impressed every time I've seen him play. Could be a shrewd replacement for his Welsh pal Ramsey. Scores & creates chances from midfield. I have a feeling he could really explode ala Dele Ali in the next few years. Wales always seem to produce a star every generation, he could be the next in line.
He looked good yesterday and most times I've seen him. Very good technically as well, also seems to have a bit of flair about him. He seems like he is a similar player to Havertz, although not quite as impressive.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Gotta gamble and sign these players before they get to premier League teams as it would take a large fee to get him now which I just don't see us paying.

BobP

Memri Fan
source.gif

BRING HIM HOME.

Well we could give them Welbeck and Jenko then add them Nenny, and 30 mil. Kill 5 birds with one stone ;)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
What is Martial's contract situation? On Transfermarkt it says he is out in 2019, surely they have an extension clause?

Wonder how much he would cost with one year left. Would also love to try to get Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea, but they are asking a ridiculous fee.

truth_hurts

Ideal January:

Navas 15m
Manalos 34m
Pavon 40m

El Nenny and Cech out

Budget January:

Cahill 4m Malcolm (loan to buy)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What are The biggest South american talents?

Why wait until they go to real or barca?

Those clubs cannot say no to a cash offer

If they got the skills they will walk into our starting XI
Atleast cb is wide open
If they score more than every 6th game or so as a winger they are a shoe in

truth_hurts

2 defenders, who I really like, that we could afford are Lachelles and Ake. Both at unfashionable clubs as well. I'd like to see either come in. Maybe Ake a bit more.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What are The biggest South american talents?

Why wait until they go to real or barca?

Those clubs cannot say no to a cash offer

If they got the skills they will walk into our starting XI
Atleast cb is wide open
If they score more than every 6th game or so as a winger they are a shoe in

South American clubs usually do very well when it comes to transfer fees. Takes a big offer just to get the most average of players out of there nowadays.

Harry Hunter

Keylor Navas - £14m

Max Aarons - £15m loan back to Norwich

Ezri Konsa - £15m
Fernando Calero - £10m release clause
Gary Cahill - Free
Diego Godin - Free
Toby Alderweireld - Free

Nicolas Tagliafico - £18m
Filipe Luis - Free

Ever Banega - £18m
Pablo Fornals - £17.8m release clause