• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jack_The_Lad

We should just go all out on a commanding centre back as vvd is for liverpool. their defense was **** before he was signed, think we can do something similar here. rotate holding and sokratis next to him and keep kos/mavro as 4th/5th. if possible get a young rb in (maybe aarons) for lichtsteiner (and to cover for bellerins injury). lb can be covered for another year by monreal and kola, as i actually think an organiser in the heart of defence could transform kolasinac into a more-than-decent lb. in midfield i think we're sorted, up front I'd like us to use our academy player if Özil mkhitaryan are still around.

all in all id be very happy with a squad like this:

Leno
Martinez

bellerin
new guy

new guy
sokratis
holding
kos
mavro

kola
monreal

torreira
guendouzi
xhaka
amn
(el neny)
willock

Özil
mkhi
esr
nelson
iwobi
amaechi
saka

laca
auba
eddie

i could see us easily getting top 4 if the defence is sorted with a big purchase if there's some money left, i wouldn't be opposed to a depth signing for the wings/three behind the striker a la suarez.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
My not so realistic wishlist:

GK:
Leno
Lafont

CB:

De Ligt
Sokratis
Holding
Mavropanos
Koscielny

RB:
Bellerin
Aarons

LB:
Kolasinac
Monreal

CM:
Xhaka
Torreira
Aouar
Guendouzi
AMN
Willock

AM:
Fornals
Mkhitaryan
ESR

W:
Bailey
Iwobi
Nelson

ST:
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Nketiah

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need next season backup GK because cech is retiring 2 CB because of mustafi being crap and kosh is ageing. Backup RB because we badly need one and of course the most important thing buying 2 wingers at least

That should be our realistic aim for transfer window.

6 new players Nelson and ESR get to first team squad.

Mustafi Kosh Elneny Mkhi Monreal Iwobi and Özil (if someone arsed to pay his wages) have to be sold

HBL

Established Member
We need next season backup GK because cech is retiring 2 CB because of mustafi being crap and kosh is ageing. Backup RB because we badly need one and of course the most important thing buying 2 wingers at least

That should be our realistic aim for transfer window.

6 new players Nelson and ESR get to first team squad.

Mustafi Kosh Elneny Mkhi Monreal Iwobi and Özil (if someone arsed to pay his wages) have to be sold
Which players would you like us to bring in?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
In:
Chilwell
Wan-Bissaka
Pepe
Zaha
Konate
Nkunku

Out:
Chambers
Welbeck
Ramsey
Özil
Mkhitaryan
Elneny
Lichtsteiner
Jenkinson
Monreal
Mustafi
Cech
Pleguezuelo
Macey
Bramall
Zelalem
Asano
Bielik
Sheaf

Loan:
Nelson
Smith-Rowe
Nketiah
Willock
Saka
Amaechi
Medley

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Which players would you like us to bring in?
Difficult but players will improve us alot in wings we should try either Pepe or Chiesa the defense I really like Pazzella from fiorentina he one of best CB in Serie a this season . We should target max Aarons to be our back up RB.

Reactions: HBL

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Difficult but players will improve us alot in wings we should try either Pepe or Chiesa the defense I really like Pazzella from fiorentina he one of best CB in Serie a this season . We should target max Aarons to be our back up RB.
How about Romagnoli, think we can get him?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I hope we haven't burnt bridges with Inter because they have two very good CB's. Think they'd be realistic @yousif_arsenal ?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Skriniar and de Vrij are realistic if we pay what inter wants. I say inter will ask 60-70M

Would you say they are worth that? I don't watch much Serie A but they seem very solid from what I have read.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think Skriniar is destined for greater things than Arsenal, but if we throw 50M at them for De Vrij it might stick. They got him on a free, so that's a quick profit for them.

Make it a 80M package deal for him and Perisic.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I really like the look of Kai Havertz even though wasn't keen on him at first when we were linked. He could be the perfect 10 for Emery. Has Bayern written all over him though.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Sell/Release everyone you can aside from Leno, Sokratis, Bellerin, Holding, Medley, Mavropanos, Guendouzi, Torreira, Willock, Nelson, Smith Rowe, Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang.

And start over.

OSBK

Established Member
Unrealistic but the changes i would like to see over the next 2 windows.

Out
Cech
Chambers
Mustafi
Monreal
Ramsey
Iwobi
Özil
Mhky
Neny
Litch
Jenks

In
Maguire
Zaha
F anderson
Rabiot
Rose
Loftus cheek

Formation 4-3-3

Gk leno
Rb bellerin
Cb sok
Cb maguire
Lb rose
Cdm torreria
Cm doozi
Cm rabiot
Lw zaha
Cf pea
Rw f anderson

Subs
Martinez
Kos
Kola
Loftus cheek
Nelson
Laca

That screams pace and power all over the pitch. Electric wingers and fullbacks. Powerful tech midfielders who wont get bullied. 6 players who tranaform us into challengers, are they really that unrealistic?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
IN
GK- Lafont
CB- Akanji and Ake
FB- Aarons and Tagliafico
CM- Fornals and Zakaria
W- Suso and Lozano
AM- Havertz

OUT
Özil
Ramsey
Chambers
Mkhitaryan
Welbeck
Mustafi
Kolasinac
AMN
Suarez
Jenkinson
Martinez
Nketiah

TornadoTed

Established Member
Unrealistic but the changes i would like to see over the next 2 windows.

Out
Cech
Chambers
Mustafi
Monreal
Ramsey
Iwobi
Özil
Mhky
Neny
Litch
Jenks

In
Maguire
Zaha
F anderson
Rabiot
Rose
Loftus cheek

Formation 4-3-3

Gk leno
Rb bellerin
Cb sok
Cb maguire
Lb rose
Cdm torreria
Cm doozi
Cm rabiot
Lw zaha
Cf pea
Rw f anderson

Subs
Martinez
Kos
Kola
Loftus cheek
Nelson
Laca

That screams pace and power all over the pitch. Electric wingers and fullbacks. Powerful tech midfielders who wont get bullied. 6 players who tranaform us into challengers, are they really that unrealistic?

Could maybe get Rabiot, Loftus-Cheek and Rose but very slim chances on any of them for varying reasons.

Maguire, Anderson and Zaha not a hope, not even a slim one, we couldn't afford any of them, not without blowing our whole budget on one player anyway.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Could maybe get Rabiot, Loftus-Cheek and Rose but very slim chances on any of them for varying reasons.

Maguire, Anderson and Zaha not a hope, not even a slim one, we couldn't afford any of them, not without blowing our whole budget on one player anyway.

3 out of the 6 makes a massive improvement.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom