• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liking the look of Jamal Lewis more and more for us.

If Norwich somehow f*ck up promotion we could get him for a decent fee.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's half term and I'm bored. Also, the rumours of only 6 guaranteed starters in Emery's eyes has sparked this. I'm going to assume that Özil is going.

Out - Ospina (3m), Martinez (5m), Lichtsteiner (free), Kolasinac (20m), Chambers (25m), El Nenny (10m), Ramsey (free), Maitland-Niles (loan or 20m), Özil (15m), Welbeck (free). In fact let's sell Maitland-Niles and that gives us 98m in sales and only Ramsey, Kolasinac and Özil affect the 1st team. Chambers is worth 25m plus in this market as an experienced but young English player. Özil would have suitors.

Mavrapanos, Nelson and Nketiah are all loaned out to raise their value and readiness for our first team. Mustafi becomes back up CB and rb and probably something of an asset to us, rather than a liability.

In - Pope (10m), Maguire (60m) or Laschelles (40m), Cresswell (40m) or Gaya (30m), Banega (15m) or Nzonzi (15m) or Dacoure (30m), Zaha 60m) or Lozano (40m) or Pavon (45m). Cost 145 - 200m

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
----------------------------------Leno------------------------------
------------------Maguire----------------Sokratis----------------
--Bellerin----------------------------------------------Cresswell--
------------------------Torreria-------Banega---------------------
------Pavon-----------------/Mkhitaryan------------------------
---------------------Lacazette----------------PEA

---------------------------------Pope-------------------------------
----------------Koscielny---------------Holding------------------
---Mustafi--------------------------------------------Monreal----
-------------------------Xhaka--------Ghendouzi-----------------
-------Nelson---------------Iwobi---------------?------------------
-----------------------------Nketiah

Okay, we need to keep Nketiah

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In: Havertz, Pepe, Rabiot, Konate, Malang Sarr, Aarons, Grimaldo, Lewis, Pope

Out: Cech, Ospina, Martinez, Lich, Mustafi, Kos, Chambers, Monreal, Kolasinac, Elneny, Özil, Ramsey, Welbeck, Mkhi

What’s depressing is that in no way do I actually think we’ll do as much business as this, but even if we did I don’t necessarily think it’d fix everything anyway.

*Fornals would obviously be a great Havertz alternative, while Ligue 1 players like Ismaila Sarr, Ibrahim Sangare and Sofiane Alakouch would also be a bit cheaper.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Leno, Pope*, Macey
Bellerin, Aarons*, De Ligt*, Kos, Sokratis, Holding, Mavropanos, Grimaldo*, Lewis*
Torreira, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Rabiot*
Özil, Havertz*, Iwobi, ESR, Saka
Auba, Laca, I. Sarr*, Nelson

Malky

Established Member
Leno, Pope*, Macey
Bellerin, Aarons*, De Ligt*, Kos, Sokratis, Holding, Mavropanos, Grimaldo*, Lewis*
Torreira, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Rabiot*
Özil, Havertz*, Iwobi, ESR, Saka
Auba, Laca, I. Sarr*, Nelson
Would be delighted with that and there's no excuses why our squad shouldn't look like that next season.
Although as an unrealistic signing I'd like to add Hudson-Odoi or Jadon Sancho :)

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Keylor Navas
Adrien Rabiot
Hakim Ziyech
Hirvin Lozano
Manolas
Max Aarons
Ibrahima Konate
Alejandro Grimaldo
Samuel Chukwueze

Last edited:

ChefMan21

Apparently we're sitting on around £160m according to financial statements. So, bearing in mind we aren't going to spend it all, I'd like:

£70m on a stadium upgrade
£40m on our youth academy/youth infrastructure.

Happy to borrow up to £35m for that so that we have a solid £85m left in the bank. Then, with the £50m transfer kitty, I'd like to see a couple of good youngsters brought in - happy for the kitty to increase from player sales.

The reasons I want the stadium and youth upgrades more than players is that I don't trust Kronkarntspendadollar to invest a dollar into the club; to leave us with anything when he leaves; to meet some of the demand for season tickets; and to ensure we continue to have a good lot of youngsters coming through considering its unlikely we'll be able to spend £100m+ every season like the big clubs do.

Check

According to BILD, Julian Brandt has a release clause of 25 million euros in his new contract. If that is true, we should be after him. Class player!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Out: Cech, Ospina, Lichtsteiner, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mustafi, Chambers, Kolasinac, Ramsey, Elneny, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, (Özil, Iwobi,) Suarez, Welbeck, Asano, Saka (loan),

Full wish mode
In: Aarons, Tah, Konate, Mendy, Barella, Aouar, Hudson-Odoi

More realistic(?)
In: Aarons, Hermoso, Konate, Tierney, Partey, Fornals/Zaniolo, Bergwijn, Chukwueze

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - Konate - Tierney
Torreira - Partey
Nelson - Fornals - Bergwijn
Aubameyang

Martinez
Aarons - Mavro - Hermoso / Holding - Monreal
Willock / Maitland-Niles - Guendouzi
Chukwueze - Smith-Rowe - Ameachi
Lacazette / Nketiah​

Latest posts

Top Bottom