• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we're going British Maguire and Bale please. Nelson and Saka can play back up to Bale. PEA plays left.

truth_hurts

GK: Sell Ospina, lose Cech, keep Martinez. Zero cost - a few million gained.

Full back: Lose Licht and Jenkinson, reluctantly sell Monreal. Empty the clip on Wan Bissaka and Alaba/Mendy/Chilwell. 100m. Huge cost but allows us to play with wingbacks or 4-4-2.

CB: Sell Chambers and Mustafi. Buy Maguire for 60m. Net cost 15m

CM: Sell Maitland-Niles and El Nenny, sadly lose Ramsey. Use Iwobi and Mkhi more centrally and possibly add Suarez. Smith-Rowe and Nelson may also get time here.

Attack: Just play Auba and Laca. Keep Welbeck and give opportunities to Saka, Nelson and Nketiah.

Defence must be priority.

----------------------------------Leno----------------------------------
-------------Maguire----------Koscielny---------Sokratis-------------
---Wan B/Bellerin---------------------------------------Chilwell---
----------------------Torreria--------Xhaka--------------------------
---------------------------------Özil------------------------------------
---------------Lacazette---------------Black Panther-------------------

Options: Martinez, holding, Mavrapanos, Beast, Ghendouzi, Iwobi, Suarez, Mkhi, Welbeck and the youngsters.

--

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
You'd sell our main striker (fastest to reach 25 league goals) and our star in order to get an unproven mid, a teenager and the admittedly brilliant Bale?

I guess I should have been more detailed lol I wouldn't sell PEA and I want to keep Özil but I don't know if we will actually keep him on.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

GK: Sell Ospina, lose Cech, keep Martinez. Zero cost - a few million gained.

Full back: Lose Licht and Jenkinson, reluctantly sell Monreal. Empty the clip on Wan Bissaka and Alaba/Mendy/Chilwell. 100m. Huge cost but allows us to play with wingbacks or 4-4-2.

CB: Sell Chambers and Mustafi. Buy Maguire for 60m. Net cost 15m

CM: Sell Maitland-Niles and El Nenny, sadly lose Ramsey. Use Iwobi and Mkhi more centrally and possibly add Suarez. Smith-Rowe and Nelson may also get time here.

Attack: Just play Auba and Laca. Keep Welbeck and give opportunities to Saka, Nelson and Nketiah.

Defence must be priority.

----------------------------------Leno----------------------------------
-------------Maguire----------Koscielny---------Sokratis-------------
---Wan B/Bellerin---------------------------------------Chilwell---
----------------------Torreria--------Xhaka--------------------------
---------------------------------Özil------------------------------------
---------------Lacazette---------------Black Panther-------------------

Options: Martinez, holding, Mavrapanos, Beast, Ghendouzi, Iwobi, Suarez, Mkhi, Welbeck and the youngsters.

--

Like this except we need to get shot of Suarez, calling him sub-par would be a compliment.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Samuel Umtiti
Kieran Tierney
Cengiz Under
Ever Banega
Denis Suarez
Resigning Welé
Wishlist/Realistic/What i predict.

Out: Jenkinson, Elneny, Mustafi, Monreal

ArsenalFever

This is what I expect:
CB,LW,CAM/CM,RW

If Monreal leaves, then I'de expect another left back brought in.

Also think a striker is possible.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

I no longer want Laschelles.

GK - Martinez
Defence - Wan Bissaka, Tierney, Maguire/Umtiti
CM - Banega or Gueye
Attack - Pavon, Martinelli.

jay83jay

Youri Tielemans
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Ferland Mendy
Konstantinos Manolas
Gareth Bale

Leno Martinez
Wan-bissaka bellerin
Mendy sead
Sokratis mustifi Mavropanos
Manolas koscielny holding
Torreira xhaka
Tielesmans Guendouzi
Özil iwobi
Bale saka
Aubameyang Nelson
Lacazette Nketiah

Add welbeck and Miki as experienced forward options.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I have posted my full wishlist before. I still stand by it, but I have attempted a more realistic list that I could live with:

In: Aarons €15m (realistically we’ll buy a backup RB), Alaba/Mendy €50/40m (the biggest buy), Konate €25m (keep Kos one more year so go for someone young, don’t think we’ll spend €50m on a CB), Fornals €30m (Ramsey replacement), Fraser €20m (natural winger, think this will happen but prefer CHO/Bergwijn) = €140m

Out: Mkhi €30m (sellable asset, can be sold with the arrival of Fraser), Mustafi €15m, Chambers €25m, Elneny €15m, Ospina €3.5m, Kolasinac €25m (less suitable in back 4) = €113.5m

Net = €26.5m

Would possibly allow us to buy bigger on 1 position (CB, AM, Winger) or add another decently priced CB (Tah).

Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Aarons
Sokratis, Kos
Konate, Mavro, Holding
Alaba, Monreal
Torreira, AMN
Xhaka, Guendouzi
Özil, Fornals, ESR
Nelson, Saka/Ameachi
Aubameyang, Laca, Nketiah
Fraser, Iwobi

Ideally I’d replace Iwobi (for instance with Chukwueze or go big) and Xhaka (more or less cost neutral for Ndombele or Barella).

Check

Well after that pathetic loss, I hope to see a big change next season.

Out: Mustafi (20m), Elneny (5m), Mkhitaryan (30m), Monreal (5m), Maitland Niles (15m), Lichtsteiner (free), Ramsey (free), Cech (free), Welbeck (free)

That is 75m and a lot of wages that we earn.

In: Tierney (25m), Manolas (40m), Zaha (50m), Aarons (15m), Barella (50m)

That's 180m so net spend it is 105m

Maybe quite a bit of money, but assuming our budget is around 100m it should be possible.

Squad looks like this then
GK: Leno Martinez
RB: Bellerin Aarons
CB: Manolas Holding
CB: Sokratis Koscielny
LB: Tierney Kolasinac
CM: Torreira Matteo
CM: Xhaka Barella
RW: Nelson Iwobi
CAM: Özil ESR
LW: Zaha Iwobi Auba
ST: Laca Auba Nketieh

Don't think it will happen, but that is what my ideal squad would look like for next season.

Bergkamp1988

Been banging the Gueye drum for a while. He's exactly what we need in our midfield. The only other Everton player I'd take is Richarlison though.

I've had my eyes on Gueye for a while as well. I'd take Bernard just for the Zidane flick he pulled in the first half. Zouma had a very good game but i don't know how he's been throughout the full season. but yeah.. I can see Gueye and Torreira competing for their place in the 1st team.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Would like us to get in early on a 'Doucoure' type of player, big and strong on the ball.

No idea who, but players like this can be so useful even with flaws in their game they can make up with it by being athletic with an engine.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would like us to get in early on a 'Doucoure' type of player, big and strong on the ball.

No idea who, but players like this can be so useful even with flaws in their game they can make up with it by being athletic with an engine.

Doucoure himself should really be pushing for the next step in his career this summer so wouldn't be surprised if we have registered an interest already.

Top Bottom