• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Alberto Moreno
Steven Nzonzi
Yeray Alvarez
Anderson Talisca
Reece Oxford
Victor Moses

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - Alvarez - Moreno
Nzonzi - Torreira
Moses - Talisca - Aubameyang
Lacazette

Mohamed7

Alberto Moreno
Steven Nzonzi
Yeray Alvarez
Anderson Talisca
Reece Oxford
Victor Moses

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - Alvarez - Moreno
Nzonzi - Torreira
Moses - Talisca - Aubameyang
Lacazette
My god! What an awful side. No disrespect.

How is Moreno any worse defensively than Kola??

Victor Moses??? Speed merchant.

Nzonzi is a decent player.

I do not know enough Alvarez and Talisca to comment.

ArsenalFever

Thauvin
Ndombele
Partey
Tierney
I like the bread but not the filling, story of my life.
Thauvin is absolutely world class, if a winger costs £50mil+, he would be in that category.
Tierney looks like he has all the ingriedents, but whether he’s ready to step right up and do the job straight away is another story, would be a good signing though imo.

Carrasco
Pepe
Tielemans
Partey
Djene

—Carrasco————————Pepe—
———————Laca———————-
——Tielemans————Partey——
———————Torreira——————
Kola——Djene—Sokratis—Bellerin
———————Leno———————

db10fan

Marca today talking about a clear out at Madrid.
Mentioning Navas, Nacho, Bale, Isco, Ceballos, James, Kovacic, Mayoral, Theo Hernandez, De Tomas.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/06/07/5cf95431e2704e2d648b45ca.html

I don't know Hernandez very well, good physical attributes though and seems good marauding forward, based on some preliminary YouTube searches.

We should try to loan with option to buy for : Navas for GK; Nacho CB/RB; Theo Hernandez for LB; one of Kovacic/Isco/Ceballos/James for CM/AM, rather Kovacic though; and Raul De Tomas for CF if one of Auba/Laca leaves.

Mike spain

We should try to loan with option to buy for : Navas for GK; Nacho CB/RB; Theo Hernandez for LB; one of Kovacic/Isco/Ceballos/James for CM/AM, rather Kovacic though; and Raul De Tomas for CF if one of Auba/Laca leaves.
hello friends, I am new to the Forum, I am writing from valencia (spain) i apologize for my bad Emglish..Theo and De Thomas they do not have Cl level.and Isco is more effective than cash and a lazy guy who had problems with all coaches,very good technically but a tactical disaster that plays to decorate the game and slows down,Nacho good player and already, of the trasferable Real i like M.Llorente very much and every better os a Bull,Odriozola could also be very interesting worker

Zaha Auba Ziyech
Lo Celso Xhaca/Torreira
Thomas/Llorente
Tierney Bellerin
Sokratis Milenkovic
Leno

db10fan

hello friends, I am new to the Forum, I am writing from valencia (spain) i apologize for my bad Emglish..Theo and De Thomas they do not have Cl level.and Isco is more effective than cash and a lazy guy who had problems with all coaches,very good technically but a tactical disaster that plays to decorate the game and slows down,Nacho good player and already, of the trasferable Real i like M.Llorente very much and every better os a Bull,Odriozola could also be very interesting worker

Zaha Auba Ziyech
Lo Celso Xhaca/Torreira
Thomas/Llorente
Tierney Bellerin
Sokratis Milenkovic
Leno
Thats why I suggest loan with option to buy, just buy the ones who improve their level while on loan at Arsenal. On M. Llorente is he likely to be sold this summer? I think Zidane rarely plays him?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Zaha Auba Ziyech
Lo Celso Xhaca/Torreira
Thomas/Llorente
Tierney Bellerin
Sokratis Milenkovic
Leno
I like Llorente too, but the Marca article didn't mention him to be available. What do you think of Ceballos?

I like your team too, although I do not know Milenkovic. I reckon Lo Celso is probably not affordable though. Thought they rated him at €60m. Should've gotten him before Betis finalized the deal.

Lo Celso - Llorente - Torreira would be a very good midfield, I think. Quite technical.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I like the look of Raul De Thomas tbf. 14 goals for a team that scored 41 and were relegated isnt bad. Last i heard he scored more goals than any other Real Madrid player.

His record in the Spanish second tier was outstanding.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Joan Jordan, Dennis Praet or Denis Suarez
Yannick Carrasco
Djené Dakonam and Joachim Andersen, ship Koscielny and Mustafi
Theo Hernandez (loan) or Kieran Tierney, ship Monreal
Thomas Meunier, move AMN to a midfield role and ship Carl Jenkinson.
Bellerin thrives under competition
Mario Gotze, ship Masud Özil

Leno
Bellerin Andersen/Djene Sokratis Hernandez/Tierney
Gotze Torreira Praet/D.Suarez/Joan Jordan
Auba Lacazette Carrasco

Latest posts+

Top Bottom