• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

StefanB

Rather Denis Zakaria than Kondogbia.

Still looking for that Vieira replacement though. Unfortunately talents like him are apparantly one in 10 billion because there's been no players anywhere near him before or after.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Özil, Mikky, Mustafi, Kolasinac and Elneny will all be near impossible to get rid of until their contracts run out. Unless we sell super cheap I can only see loans. Kolasinac and Elneny will be the easiest to get rid of, but again, can't see it happening.

Jenkinson, Koscielny and Asano all expire next summer.
Özil, Mikky and Mustafi all expire the summer after. Thank lord.
The summer after that so 2022 is when Kolasinac and Elneny expire.

Hopefully we're only left with this problem until 2021 and can shift Kola/Elneny.

Only realistic sales for this summer I think will be Bielik, Chambers and Jenkinson. The latter two possibly included in any deal for Zaha. From Opsina and Bennacer we're now left with £50M for this summer. We seem to be unwilling to pay £25M for Tierney. Saliba being the only likely signing in the near future. With that one we'll most probably pay a smaller fee up front as we're loaning him back. Lets say £10M.

Leaves us with £40M to spend. I'm not quite sure how it works. But surely that's enough for this summer to be able to nab Tierney and Wilf. £15M up front for Tierney, 10M next year. £25M up front for Zaha, £25M next year and maybe Chambers on top or another £10M in the third year + add ons.

My new wish list
Go back to previous page
Look Down the column

Mohamad Elneny (Out)
Mesut Özil (Out)
Takuma Asano (Out)
Shokdram MustGTF (Out)
Krystien Bielik (Out)
Carl Jenkinson (Out)
Nacho Monreal (Out)

This makes me happy to see so we can do an actual re build rather than **** around waiting to do it year over year

Chambers to replace Elneny and got all round back up
Fekir to replace Özil
Zaha in just because he scares opponents
Nkunku as a Back up
Tierney to replace Monreal
New Central Defenders

Auba | Lacazette | Zaha
Fekir
Xhaka | Torrerira
Tierney | Holding | Sokratis | Bellerin
Leno

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Ins-
Zaha/Malcom+Brahimi, Saliba, Tierney, Zagadou(loan), Dani Alves, Adrian, Ceballos

Promote- Bielik, Nelson, Willock, Nketiah

Outs-
Mkhi, Özil, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Chambers

Hinderz

With the kind of money that Palace can ask for from their bargaining position, I’d rather us take a punt on a player like a Allan Saint-Maximin. A 22yo wide forward with 12 months on his contract. Total dribbling machine and chaos agent with a bit of a case of the Gervinhos. He might turn into something or he might not but with 5 motms he’d probably be cheap and fun to watch. While leaving us resourced to solve our bigger problems

Last edited:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Zaha, Tierney, Malcom on loan, Ceballos on loan and the cheapest CB out there that is better than Sokratis/Mustafi.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Signings:
Zagadou/Diallo
Saliba
Tierney
Ceballos (loan) / Lemina / promote AMN-Willock-ESR
Zaha
Martinelli

Sales:
Mustafi
Chambers
Jenko
Kola/Monreal
Elneny
Ospina

Compare the Ins and Outs there, quality vs deadwood. Would take a while for some of these players to develop and gel but our squad would look healthy again.

Token Yank

Signings:
Zagadou/Diallo
Saliba
Tierney
Ceballos (loan) / Lemina / promote AMN-Willock-ESR
Zaha
Martinelli

Sales:
Mustafi
Chambers
Jenko
Kola/Monreal
Elneny
Ospina

Compare the Ins and Outs there, quality vs deadwood. Would take a while for some of these players to develop and gel but our squad would look healthy again.
Would be sort on CBs because of Kos being a *****. But otherwise I love it. Maybe just keep Chambers around.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
In: Salibah, Tierney, Dunk, Gueye, Soares, Zaha (210m)

Out: Kos, Mustafi, Chambers, El Nenny, Bielik, Mkhi, Özil (100m)

truth_hurts

12.5m for two guys who have won a world cup and have a combined age of less than 60? What planet do you guys live on?

12.5m wouldn't even buy you Peter Crouch and he's retired!

truth_hurts

15m for Chambers when Michael Keane went for 30m 2 summers ago and Maguire is being quoted at 90m.

Behave guys please! 12.5 for Mkhi. I give up

Latest posts

Top Bottom