• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

-------------------Leno------------------
Aarons----Saliba-----Gabriel------KT
------------------Partey-----------------
------------Aouar-------Saka-----------
Pepe----------Osihmen-----------Zaha

Bring in Xhaka for away games/tough games at home.

That team challenges for the title.

One can dream...

One of the few wishes I actually like, tho I'd be inclined to go with Benrahma over Zaha, just because of the ridiculous price Palace would ask for wishlist or not.

Think Arsenal are badly needing leaders in the team,also missing a driving force in the middle of the park,I’m a new poster,signed up as wanting to see the opinions of KT

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think Arsenal are badly needing leaders in the team,also missing a driving force in the middle of the park,I’m a new poster,signed up as wanting to see the opinions of KT

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. I agree we need more leaders but I am hoping this season we'll start to develop our own and guys like Saliba will step up as well although he's very young.

KT is my favourite ever Arsenal player just behind Coquelin and he's very impressive in the games he's played.

And again, welcome to ArsenlMania hope to see you post more !

OnlyOne - The Mod Team.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Zaha would be electric here. Tomas Lemar on the bench again for Atletico. The though of him and Saka switching positions between left sided CAM and LWF is exciting. Both are good technically, with Lemar being superb,, both quick and strong for their size.

We could probably pick Lemar up for about 35m. Would love to get it done if Lemar was interested.

-----------------------Partey---------------Xhaka------------------------
-----Pepe---------------------Lemar----------------------Saka----------
-------------------------------Aubameyang------------------------------

Maybe it's a leftie over kill?! Maybe switch Xhaka for Torreria and his replacement.

Lemar is horrendous. Basically a less dynamic Saka, and even worse not a no. 10 at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We've signed a player directly from South America each window since Edu arrived. Assuming we were to sign another one this coming window, who's the most likely/realistic/best option?

I can remember links to the defender Bruno Fuchs and the attackers Gabriel Veron and Thiago Almada. We've not been linked but personally I think Everton Cebolinha is ready for a step up and could be a very high scoring wide player were Auba to sign a new deal and move central.

Shouldn't only be signing from S. America, but I'd expect a few more in the coming windows.

Gunners1616

For next year, i expect only 2 significant signing:

-Partey (top priority)
-Coutinho (on loan): Assuming we manage to offload Mesut and his 350K£ per week salary. Coutinho is on 240K£ at Barcelona which is huge also but much less than Özil. Edu and Raul have enough connections with Brazil/Barcelona to get it done. I would prefer Aouar for his versatility and his age but he would cost easily 50M and we can't afford that especially if we sign Partey.

And one extra (conditional as well):

-Fekir: Assuming Aubameyang is sold after refusing to extend (i don't see why he would extend unless he receives no interesting offer). Fekir is still only 26 y.o and he using Betis as a stepping stone. At Lyon he played everywhere, left, right, 10, striker. Gifted technically and can score from far.

-And no more defenders because we just have too many in the books and it won't be easy to offload them.

So for the scenario where Aubameyang stays (unlikely):

Leno
AMN Chambers Saliba Tierney
Partey Xhaka
Coutinho
Pépé. Aubam' Saka​

Swap
Thomas Partey for Guendouzi
Thomas Lemar for Lacazette
Justin Kluivert for Mykitariam + 10m

Loan
Coutinho - In
Ceballos - In
ESR - Out

Sell
Riess Nielsen - 8m
Kolasniac - 10m
Sokratis - 5m
AMN - 10m

Rot in Reserves as we know he won’t leave
Özil

Buy
Edouard

Leno, Martinez, Macey
Bellerín, Soares
Saliba, Mustafi, Chambers / Holding
Mari, Luiz, Holding
Tierney, Saka
Partey, Torreira, Xhaka
Countinho, Willock, Ceballos
Pepe, Kluivert
Lemar, Martinelli
Aubameyang, Edouard, Nketiah

Shahin Tadjalli

WHY on GODS green earth am I seeing so many people rooting for us to buy bloody Lemar?? He has 3 goals and 6 assists in 2 seasons with Atletico, both sets of figures from last year as he has contributed sweet **** all this season.

I just have to ask what's going in peoples mind? The biggest problem of Arsenal is sup-par players with wages too high you can't sell them, and people want a player that has been good 2 seasons ago, for one season to be exact? WHY?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
WHY on GODS green earth am I seeing so many people rooting for us to buy bloody Lemar?? He has 3 goals and 6 assists in 2 seasons with Atletico, both sets of figures from last year as he has contributed sweet **** all this season.

I just have to ask what's going in peoples mind? The biggest problem of Arsenal is sup-par players with wages too high you can't sell them, and people want a player that has been good 2 seasons ago, for one season to be exact? WHY?
It's the Wish List - there's usually a lot of weird **** in here :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Someone mentioned about untapped Scottish potential. If we are really keen this young man would be a step in the right direction. He scored 15 goals from midfield as an 18 year old. He was meant to sign for Celtic for 3m for the 19/20 season. Celtic actually announced the deal and then he failed the medical. He has missed all of this season.

I think he is an incredible talent and available for around 2m. You dont get many midfielders in England who scored 15 goals from centre midfield available for that price at that age either. I dont see where the risk is.

I'm also conscious of the fact last time Celtic went in big (and 3m was the fee Celtic agreed which is big internally in Scotland) was for John McGinn. Celtic refused to pay 5m and now you wouldnt get McGinn for less than what 35 to 40m.

Buy him on a 5 year deal and loan him to Celtic for 2 years or to a lower EPL team or promotion chasing championship team. Worst case he isnt good enough for our level but bags enough goals to be sold at considerable profit.

I think he has the talent. And his medical issues are now cleared up

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom