• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I dunno man we just need that guy. City have KDB and they're good at football. Sp*rs were good at football when they had Eriksen, now they don't have him and they're dogsh*t. Utd were dogsh*t, now they have Bruno Fernandes and they're good at football.

We just need that guy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I wonder if RB Leipzig would be interested in taking Guendouzi and Balogun on loan for Upamaecano. They have lost Werner to Chelsea and Dayot is in the final year of his contract. Surely there is something we could do there. Obviously we need to convince Balogun to stay with us. But I think the kid just wants to play men’s football now. He still posts good things about Arsenal on his social media, kinda similar to how Saka was doing. Idk, I think it kills two birds with one stone and very little money is spent by either club. Balogun on a 1+1 loan deal working with Naglesmann. They get Guendouzi on a permanent transfer and we get Dayot.

HBL

Established Member
Leipzig have loads of midfielders. Their priorities will be replacing Werner/Upamecano and probably trying to sign Angelino/Schick permanently.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Aouar would be class and aide from his dribbling and vision/passing he also works hard and tracks back
The piece The Athletic did on possible replacements for Özil kind of surprised me when I saw how little he does defensively. In the games I've seen from he does contribute defensively, though. So not sure what's up there.

Harry Hunter

Aouar Partey
Thiago

Would never happen but damn that’s a nice midfield. Would be more of a 4231 with Aouar playing attacking midfielder.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
This guy, right here:

Left peg, right peg, worldies, finesse shots curled around the GK a la Henry, free kicks. You name it, Depay scores it.

If he's played as a LW, then he'll be crossing to Auba a lot and cutting in to curl them past the goalie or he can play as a CF.
I'm pretty sure he scored and assisted a lot in 2017/2018 under Genesio from that position.
Or he could play as a second striker behind Auba, like Griezmann and Costa at Atletico.
Either way, getting him would show intent on our end and probably convince Auba to sign da ting.

Shalmaneser V

Some lesser known interesting players we should consider for next season:

Attacking midfielders
Oscar Rodríguez (Real Madrid)
Nikola Vlasic (CSKA)
Abdulkadir Omur (Trabzonspor)
Yasin Adli (Bordeaux)
Thiago Almada (Velez)

Central midfielders
Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo)
Riqui Piug (Barcelona)
Jose Campana (Levante)
Ludovic Blas (Nantes)
Nicolas Dominguez (Bologna)

Defensive midfielders
Erick Pulgar (Fiorentina)
Baptiste Santamaria (Angers)
Otavio (Bordeaux)
Ibrahima Diallo (Brest)

Central defenders
Mohammed Salisu (Valladolid)
Stefan Posch (Hoffenheim)
Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen)
Boubacar Kamara (Marseille)

Left-wingers
Filip Kostic (Frankfurt)
Oussama Idrissi (AZ)

Strikers
Chimy Avila (Osasuna)
Carlos Vinicius (Benfica)
Serdar Azmoun (Zenit)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some lesser known interesting players we should consider for next season:

Attacking midfielders
Oscar Rodríguez (Real Madrid)
Nikola Vlasic (CSKA)
Abdulkadir Omur (Trabzonspor)
Yasin Adli (Bordeaux)
Thiago Almada (Velez)

Central midfielders
Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo)
Riqui Piug (Barcelona)
Jose Campana (Levante)
Ludovic Blas (Nantes)
Nicolas Dominguez (Bologna)

Defensive midfielders
Erick Pulgar (Fiorentina)
Baptiste Santamaria (Angers)
Otavio (Bordeaux)
Ibrahima Diallo (Brest)

Central defenders
Mohammed Salisu (Valladolid)
Stefan Posch (Hoffenheim)
Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen)
Boubacar Kamara (Marseille)

Left-wingers
Filip Kostic (Frankfurt)
Oussama Idrissi (AZ)

Strikers
Chimy Avila (Osasuna)
Carlos Vinicius (Benfica)
Serdar Azmoun (Zenit)

Some good names on there. Especially like Blas. Technically gifted, left footed and can play a lot deeper than he has been. Can tackle, dribble, spray the ball all over the pitch, see a pass. Literally got it all. Just needs to beef up. Will be one of those players that gets picked up by Leicester and then goes for 80 million.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leno, Martinez

Cedric, Bellerin
Saliba, Mustafi, Luiz
Upamecano, Mari
Tierney, Kolasinac
Xhaka, Torreira
Partey, Willock
New CM, AMN
Auba, Martinelli
New striker, Nketiah
Pepe, Nelson

New striker if Laca is sold of course. But either way this is a must this summer if we have any chance of getting top 4.

Upa would cost around 30-40 million, we all know the deal with Partey. Other CM, well there's a lot of great options for between 25-50M. And then same with an attacker, Depay for example for 20M if Laca is sold.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Leno, Martinez

Cedric, Bellerin
Saliba, Mustafi, Luiz
Upamecano, Mari
Tierney, Kolasinac
Xhaka, Torreira
Partey, Willock
New CM, AMN
Auba, Martinelli
New striker, Nketiah
Pepe, Nelson

New striker if Laca is sold of course. But either way this is a must this summer if we have any chance of getting top 4.

Upa would cost around 30-40 million, we all know the deal with Partey. Other CM, well there's a lot of great options for between 25-50M. And then same with an attacker, Depay for example for 20M if Laca is sold.

Confirmation that you don't watch us, you just love the transfer rumours. No Saka in there anywhere. :lol:

The "new" striker could be Auba if Arteta finally tries a front 3 of him, Saka and Pepe.

Likewise the new CM could be Saka, if we sign a LW or a ST depending on Auba's role next season.

Essentially if we get Partey and Upamecano, it is enough for us to buy just another player more for CM, LW or ST, as we can solve the other two internally.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Confirmation that you don't watch us, you just love the transfer rumours. No Saka in there anywhere. :lol:

The "new" striker could be Auba if Arteta finally tries a front 3 of him, Saka and Pepe.

Likewise the new CM could be Saka, if we sign a LW or a ST depending on Auba's role next season.

Essentially if we get Partey and Upamecano, it is enough for us to buy just another player more for CM, LW or ST, as we can solve the other two internally.

Knew I was forgetting someone ffs! New striker is flexible, for example Depay could come in and you can use him LW/STR and Auba the other.

Forgetting Saka isn't confirmation that I don't watch football but cheers for that.

Hilarious actually as you've basically agreed with me.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I'm watching Fabian Ruiz play for Napoli against Genoa and he's just a joy to watch, his passing is sublime sometimes.

He plays on the right of the midfield in a fairly fluid 4-3-3, and he consistently gets on his left foot and finds attackers in the penalty area with his passes. He still makes mistakes, but there's immense potential there.

We probably couldn't afford to buy him outright from Napoli, he'd be more expensive than Partey i'm guessing. You could maybe try a deal involving Lacazette or Guendouzi, but it's a long shot.

I really think he'd be more suitable than Partey. Like Partey is good defensively, he's a solid passer, he can dribble and he's got a decent shot, but he's not a creative player really. He makes us better and more solid, but does he elevate us to a Champions League level?

Fabian Ruiz and Dani Ceballos either side of Xhaka or Torreira in a 4-3-3 is potentially a seriously good and creative midfield.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
In: Upamecano, Fabian Ruiz, Dani Ceballos (loan + option), Everton Soares

Out: Lacazette, Guendouzi, Elneny, Özil, Mkhi, Sokratis, Mustafi, Holding (sell or loan), Mavro (sell or loan).

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Fabian Ruiz is excellent and would be amazing, but I think his next move is to one of the upper elites.

Played together at Betis briefly.

Yep, and together for Spain U-21's too. They could be incredible together, but I agree it's unlikely to happen.

I'm just not sure about Partey. Like i'm simultaneously excited at the prospect of signing him but also unsure if it's actually the best idea available to us.

Top Bottom