• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pepe to leave too.

I'm done with him; he will probably do better at another team like Barca or Madrid.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We need one of these guys. Ryan Gravenberch easily becomes a Viera if managed properly. Florian is also a good shout.

It pisses me off that Ismael Bennacer is such an excellent fit for us right now. I'd endorse us taking the L and pulling a Man Utd - Pogba move. Our case would be even worse than United though, because we not only sent him away cheaply but also refused to use our buy back option.

In: zaha, sabitzer/Neuhaus/bissouma, mukiele, woodman, Ødegaard (permanent)

out: laca, guendouzi, torreira, bellerin, nketiah

Zaha
Auba - Ødegaard/ESR - saka
Neuhaus/sab/biss - partey
Tierney - Gabriel - holding/saliba - mukiele
Leno​

It pisses me off that Ismael Bennacer is such an excellent fit for us right now. I'd endorse us taking the L and pulling a Man Utd - Pogba move. Our case would be even worse than United though, because we not only sent him away cheaply but also refused to use our buy back option.
Agreed. Our player management has always been terrible as a club even with the changes in top management. The situations with RVP, Fabregas, Gnabry, Bergkamp, Viera, Bennacer, Saliba, Reiss Nelson, Martinelli etc all scream poor player management.

No wonder we've been on a downward spiral all this time and are languishing in 10th! My worry is it has transcended managers. Could the problem be the owners?

These are all great CF goals, and whisper it, the kinda goals a prime Aubameyang was scoring.

Seems like Auba is losing his killer instinct. He should have easily scored 6 vs Leeds. He kept moving away from the goal and Saka leaving him isolated; double and even triple-teamed sometimes, when running towards the goal and him could have eased his pressure and provided an option. That's simply the reason why Foden's numbers are higher at City (for me Saka's the better talent).

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Seems like Auba is losing his killer instinct. He should have easily scored 6 vs Leeds. He kept moving away from the goal and Saka leaving him isolated; double and even triple-teamed sometimes, when running towards the goal and him could have eased his pressure and provided an option. That's simply the reason why Foden's numbers are higher at City (for me Saka's the better talent).
Auba's always missed sitters. His USP is the sheer volume of good chances he's able to accumulate rather than being an amazing finisher. Similar to Cavani.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sell Bellerin, Lacazette, Chambers, Mavropanos, Elneny, AMN, Torreira, Guendouzi, Nketiah, and Nelson.

Buy better players.

Santi Claus

In:

2 x HG Back up GK's (5m, free)
HG Backup LB - Mitchell/Omar Richards/Bertrand/Van Anholt/Gibbs? (free)
RB - Max Aarons/Bogle/Someone else? (25m)
Bissouma (£35m)
Grealish (75m)
Depay (free)

Total: 140m

Out:
Runarsson
Bellerin (£25m)
Chambers (£15m)
Nketieh (£15m)
Kolasinac (£5m)
Torreira (£20m)
AMN (£20m)
Guendouzi (£20m)
Lacazette (£20m)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In:

2 x HG Back up GK's (5m, free)
HG Backup LB - Mitchell/Omar Richards/Bertrand/Van Anholt/Gibbs? (free)
RB - Max Aarons/Bogle/Someone else? (25m)
Bissouma (£35m)
Grealish (75m)
Depay (free)

Out:
Runarsson
Bellerin (£25m)
Chambers (£15m)
Nketieh (£15m)
Kolasinac (£5m)
Torreira (£20m)
AMN (£20m)
Guendouzi (£20m)
Lacazette (£20m)

Loool these are fantasy numbers. 5 million for kolasinic. 20 for guendouzzi lol

Auba's always missed sitters. His USP is the sheer volume of good chances he's able to accumulate rather than being an amazing finisher. Similar to Cavani.
I am on about his poor movement though. Drifting wide instead of centrally to give his strike partner an option making it easy for Saka to be defended against. I have no idea what he was thinking. Maybe I'll get a clip to help emphasize this.

goldengod

Realistic two summer transfer plan:

Summer 2021
- Backup GK (Ryan permenantly)
- Backup LB (a Cedric type signing for less than <£10m)
- Young CM (i.e., another Guendouzi without the attitude - £20-25m)
- AM (big money signing - Ødegaard maybe for around £40-50m)
- CF or LW (depends on some of our attackers like whether we keep Pepe, and if Auba is a striker now - someone like Edouard might be good)

Essentially one big signing (AM), two modest signings (CF/CM), and then two cheap signings (GK/LB). Outgoings include: Laca, Torreira, Guendouzi, AMN

Summer 2022
- New RB (+ sell Bellerin)
- New CM (+ sell Xhaka or move him to the bench)

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
These are all great CF goals, and whisper it, the kinda goals a prime Aubameyang was scoring.

This guy needs to chill out a bit before he's out of reach for us.
Gut feeling says Barca will sign him if he continues like this. They need a striker and they can't afford Haaland

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This guy needs to chill out a bit before he's out of reach for us.
Gut feeling says Barca will sign him if he continues like this. They need a striker and they can't afford Haaland

Yeah they've been linked to him, and he's said he likes the Spanish league. He looks one of the most promising young strikers out there in that bracket below Haaland/Mbappe. His movement for all 3 goals there was just excellent.

Maybe we could lure him with the Ødegaard connection if he stays here next year. I wonder if we'll get Edouard though just cos that's a much easier deal to do.

Top Bottom