• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jakarta

What do you guys think of Ademola Lookman?

Looks like a player with real potential and imo just needs a team where he can showcase his talent.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
With Ødegaard staying at Madrid. The No.10 looks difficult now. I'm not keen on Maddison for the price. Maybe a switch to a 433, target 2 dynamic CMs, there are option with Locatelli, Renato Sanches, Aouar, Camavinga,

----Partey
Renato Aouar

---Locatelli
Partey Aouar

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weren't we supposedly trying to get this done in 2016? IIRC @Rex Banter was saying how it was pretty close to happening but just didn't for whatever reason.

With that said, he's sort of faded a bit in terms of his hype, I'm not sure what the deal is it doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't been good but a few years ago he had so much hype and you don't really hear him mentioned that much. Wasn't called up for the Euros.

Seems as tho Liverpool are interested, probably the Wijnaldum replacement tho that's a hell of a downgrade, not that I ever felt Liverpool got the maximum out of Gini but he offers far more than someone like Saul.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Manuel Akanji has been very impressive at the Euros. Amazing stats on the ball as well. I wonder if he would be attainable for us as a cheaper alternative to Ben White. One of the few CB's that has truely impressed me in recent years (along with Dias).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Saul - Partey - Aouar => My dream
The result=
E5inHhDWUAIYF_C

Would anyone else think we should entertain an offer for Onuachu, granted coming from a much weaker league, but has a huge goal ratio and maybe the change we need for an option up front

IN 250M
Onuachu 17M
Neto 5M
Emerson 21M
Maddison 60M
Zaha 35M
Bissouma 35M
Tavares 8M
Lokonga 17M
White 50M

OUT 157M
Lacazette 25M
Xhaka 20M
Torreira 15M
Guendozi 12M
Bellerin 20M
Nketiah 20M
Nelson 8M
Willian 5M
Runnarson 2M
Cedric 8M
Kolasinac 5M
Elneny 10M
Mvaraponas 7M

GK Leno, Neto, Okonkwo
RB Emerson, Chambers
CB, White, Gabriel, Holding , Mari
LN Tierney, Tavares
CM Partey, Bissouma, Maitland Niles, Lokonga
AM Maddison, ESR, Willock
RW Saka, Pepe
LW Zaha, Martinelli
ST Aubameyang, Onuachu, Balogun

25 Players
12 Home Grown

Let's play Aubamawang

That Mikkel Damsgaard showed some serious skills tonight. Not sure how he got on in Serie A but he coped pretty well with England players physicality. And what a free kick.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That Mikkel Damsgaard showed some serious skills tonight. Not sure how he got on in Serie A but he coped pretty well with England players physicality. And what a free kick.
35 matches 2 goals and 4 assists. Is valued around 15m but after the Euros it will be 30m.

Have always said don't buy players based on Euros. Before this competition nobody had threw his name into the hat.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom