• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Let's play Aubamawang

35 matches 2 goals and 4 assists. Is valued around 15m but after the Euros it will be 30m.

Have always said don't buy players based on Euros. Before this competition nobody had threw his name into the hat.
Yeah there is always that concern, but Denmark suffered as soon as he came off. His quick passing was brilliant, and he had no issue with the physicality. Could be a shrewd signing on a budget.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah there is always that concern, but Denmark suffered as soon as he came off. His quick passing was brilliant, and he had no issue with the physicality. Could be a shrewd signing on a budget.
Won't be a signing on a budget. As you know the minute someone has a good tournament it doubles. Look at James.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I won't hold that against him as he seems like an upgrade on Nelson, sadly. And with his quick feet and ball control he would be great in a Cazorla style pivot role or further forward as an AM.
Eh, we'll see about Nelson :lol:

Nah seriously, I'd bring in a player like him, I like how clever he is on the ball. I think while he doesn't provide much end product himself, I don't think the players we have cannot provide it but they don't have the platform in possession to do that. I think a player like Damsgaard could be a missing link.

But I seriously doubt we'll go for him. The age profile doesn't really fit, especially since I think part of ESR's negotiations are probably going to be hinged on being the main #10.

Gunners1616

That Damsgaard fella' reminds me of Rosicky a lot... His game is full of trickeries. We do miss that type of player since the period with wilshere/cazorla/rosicky/cesc etc...

Unfortunately we have to identify these players before they explode in the Euros... Hard to do that when you fire your scouts.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
That Damsgaard fella' reminds me of Rosicky a lot... His game is full of trickeries. We do miss that type of player since the period with wilshere/cazorla/rosicky/cesc etc...

Unfortunately we have to identify these players before they explode in the Euros... Hard to do that when you fire your scouts.
We have a Rosicky replica in Emile Smith Rowe.

Let's play Aubamawang

Eh, we'll see about Nelson :lol:

Nah seriously, I'd bring in a player like him, I like how clever he is on the ball. I think while he doesn't provide much end product himself, I don't think the players we have cannot provide it but they don't have the platform in possession to do that. I think a player like Damsgaard could be a missing link.

But I seriously doubt we'll go for him. The age profile doesn't really fit, especially since I think part of ESR's negotiations are probably going to be hinged on being the main #10.
True, but I'd be more interested in his chance creation stats than G/A as he is playing for Sampdoria, not exactly the Juventus' of the world. He could be a good rotation option and seems versatile enough to play across most attacking positions. I do agree with what you say, but we need a bit more guile in the team which this lad seems to have in droves.

Sadly it seems clear Nelson is done with Arteta. Not surprising when he said how hard Nelson was training but still couldn't give him minutes (or even a spot on the bench) ahead of Willian.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
True but Serie A teams are struggling more than most due to the pandemic so maybe a cheeky bid would work?
No harm in bidding but it would require something north of 25m I dare say. That said 6 goals and assists in 35 games last season isn't great. If it weren't for the couple of goals in the Euros we wouldn't even be talking about him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom