• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

The list of out of contract players next summer looks enticing. Hopefully we are proactive and can grab one or two steals if they’re available by January.

I realize most of these probably won’t be available when the time comes but if everyone is as broke as it seemed this summer, these targets look tasty:
Franck kessie
OUsmane dembele
Mazaraoui
Zakaria
Kamara
Onana
Cantwell

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Thinking about realistic options for our CM partner for Thomas next season, I realised someone we've forgotten about (who has a €50m release clause) a bit, Bennacer.

Probably a better option than Arthur Melo or Carlos Soler as he's a more complete CM, tbh. Higher level of player than Neves or Guimaraes perhaps?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Isn't Gouiri more of a wide forward?

He's been playing CF all of this season so far. Has 5 goals and 2 assists in 7 matches. Definitely one to watch, he's big, fast and technical as well. If he continues scoring he could be one of the best in the world. Obviously a big if.

mucki

He's been playing CF all of this season so far. Has 5 goals and 2 assists in 7 matches. Definitely one to watch, he's big, fast and technical as well. If he continues scoring he could be one of the best in the world. Obviously a big if.
I think that Gouiri would be the perfect type of player that we should target next summer and maybe already in the winter. He looks like a good striker and could be our long term replacement for Auba, but could also help out on the wing while Auba is still here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hwang is someone I’ve liked for a long time.

Looks like he’s got over his long Covid and his finishing today was incredible.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Hwang is someone I’ve liked for a long time.

Looks like he’s got over his long Covid and his finishing today was incredible.
I like him a lot too. Shame Wolves have an option to buy, £13m which I think will turn out to be a huge bargain if he continues like he has started there.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think that Gouiri would be the perfect type of player that we should target next summer and maybe already in the winter. He looks like a good striker and could be our long term replacement for Auba, but could also help out on the wing while Auba is still here.

Yeah I think he looks really talented as well. He would be another development player which might not be everyone's cup of tea, but if he keeps up his current form then a winter or summer move could make sense.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Definitive list of strikers we can sign in the summer

Expensive
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Calvert-Lewin (everton)
🇸🇪 Alexander Isak (sociadad)
🇷🇸 Vlahovic (fiorentina)
🇦🇷 Lautaro Martinez (inter)
🇳🇬
Osimhen (napoli)

Affordable
🇷🇸 Luka Jovic (Madrid)
🇲🇦 En-Nasyri (sevilla)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Watkins (villa)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ivan Toney (brentford)
🇨🇿 Schick (bayer)
🇨🇦 Jonathan David (lille)
🇩🇰 Dolberg (nice)
🇺🇾 Darwin Nunez (benfica)

Gems
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral (basel)
🇳🇬 Terem Moffi (lorient)
🇮🇷 Azmoun (zenit)
🇪🇬 Mostafa Mohamed (galatasaray)
🇳🇬 Paul Onuachu (genk)

Raw
🇫🇷 Gouiri (nice)
🇧🇷 Yuri Alberto (internacional)
🇦🇷 Julian Alvarez (river)
🇩🇪 Karim Adeyemi (salzburg)
🇺🇾
Arezo (montevideo)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Definitive list of strikers we can sign in the summer

Expensive
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Calvert-Lewin (everton)
🇸🇪 Alexander Isak (sociadad)
🇷🇸 Vlahovic (fiorentina)
🇦🇷 Lautaro Martinez (inter)
🇳🇬
Osimhen (napoli)

Affordable
🇷🇸 Luka Jovic (Madrid)
🇲🇦 En-Nasyri (sevilla)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Watkins (villa)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ivan Toney (brentford)
🇨🇿 Schick (bayer)
🇨🇦 Jonathan David (lille)
🇩🇰 Dolberg (nice)
🇺🇾 Darwin Nunez (benfica)

Gems
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral (basel)
🇳🇬 Terem Moffi (lorient)
🇮🇷 Azmoun (zenit)
🇪🇬 Mostafa Mohamed (galatasaray)
🇳🇬 Paul Onuachu (genk)

Raw
🇫🇷 Gouiri (nice)
🇧🇷 Yuri Alberto (internacional)
🇦🇷 Julian Alvarez (river)
🇩🇪 Karim Adeyemi (salzburg)
🇺🇾
Arezo (montevideo)

I think we could get one of the expensive bracket.

Lautaro seems the safest bet, rate DCL highly but he’s constantly injured.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wilfred Ndidi, Richarlison or Patson Daka from Leicester & Everton anyone? Ndidi in place of Xhaka Richarlison/Daka in place of Lacazette when he leaves?

Top Bottom