• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I'm a massive fan of Bissouma but I'm not convinced by Partey as our box to box. We struggle for goals and we need an 8 who is going to score 8-10 goals in my opinion, Parteys shooting is absolutely horrible.

In an ideal World we sell Partey and replace with Bissouma. Partey is undeniably World class on his day but is injury prone and we can't rely on him, not going to happen though.
Bissouma is a box to box. Partey and him can easily play together
Using 4-2-3-1 with
Ødegaard
Bissouma - Partey
Or using 4-3-3:
Bissouma - Partey - Ødegaard.

Bissouma can play at 8 and 6. So with Elneny extends and Lokonga is ah 8 rather than 6.

Bissouma/Lokonga/Xhaka - Partey/Elneny/Bissouma - Ødegaard.

Ødegaard is always not good in away game. We need a Ødegaard's back-up.

Tielemans/Korku/Aouar is my suggestion. They can play at 8 and 10.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Using 4-2-3-1 with
Ødegaard
Bissouma - Partey
Or using 4-3-3:

Bissouma can play at 8 and 6. So with Elneny extends and Lokonga is ah 8 rather than 6.

Bissouma would be a smart acquisition for the dual 6/8 flexibility yes, good shout. Not Ruiz or Paqueta levels, but an option as an 8 that works.

I'd be tempted to add a third midfield option if we have the ability to do so. Get in a cheap option like Brandt for example to support a Xhaka, Ødegaard, Tielemans, Partey, Bissouma midfield. Can be done for under 50m I reckon. What do you think?

TornadoTed

Established Member
Using 4-2-3-1 with
Ødegaard
Bissouma - Partey
Or using 4-3-3:

He's a great footballer, I'm sure he can play box to box, as can Partey but my problem is Partey has 2 goals in 48 appearances here and Bissouma has 3 goals in 112 appearances for Brighton.

If you have two World class forwards like Sp**s you can carry two midfielders with almost no goal threat but we don't and won't have a forward line like that so I feel we need more goals from midfield.

ArsenalInMyHeart

Bissouma would be a smart acquisition for the dual 6/8 flexibility yes, good shout. Not Ruiz or Paqueta levels, but an option as an 8 that works.

I'd be tempted to add a third midfield option if we have the ability to do so. Get in a cheap option like Brandt for example to support a Xhaka, Ødegaard, Tielemans, Partey, Bissouma midfield. Can be done for under 50m I reckon. What do you think?
Agree. If we look back at the games we lost while away from home, he didn't play well. This why we need a backup for him. I don't think ERS can take his role.

ArsenalInMyHeart

He's a great footballer, I'm sure he can play box to box, as can Partey but my problem is Partey has 2 goals in 48 appearances here and Bissouma has 3 goals in 112 appearances for Brighton.

If you have two World class forwards like Sp**s you can carry two midfielders with almost no goal threat but we don't and won't have a forward line like that so I feel we need more goals from midfield.
This why i want another 8 who can play at 8 and at 10.

Tielemans 12 (G/A)
Aouar 12 (G/A)
Kokcu17 (G/A)
and my dream is Paqueta 20 (G/A).

We need 2 CM (one CM for a 8 and 10, one CM for a 8 and 6).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Tielemans 12 (G/A)
Aouar 12 (G/A)
Kokcu17 (G/A)

Auoar would be an smart acquisition as well as a rotating 8.

Get in Bissouma, Tielemans, Auoar for around 70m and we are cooking with gas. Hard to see happen if I'm being honest but ****, that would lift us up a level with gettable targets.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans 12 (G/A)
Aouar 12 (G/A)
Kokcu17 (G/A)

Aouar has this while playing mainly in a double pivot this year...

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Auoar would be an smart acquisition as well as a rotating 8.

Get in Bissouma, Tielemans, Auoar for around 70m and we are cooking with gas. Hard to see happen if I'm being honest but ****, that would lift us up a level with gettable targets.
It's enough with one Tielemans and Aouar imo, unless Xhaka is leaving.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Why do you say ?
He is talented but he's not at the level we should aspire to. He's also been disappointing particularly in the meaningful (European) games at Feyenoord. He's too slow on the ball, has caused several dangerous moments by dallying on the ball.

Legend14

Established Member

I agree. I think the first priority is the front line. I am assuming that we fix this. We can’t have CMs that are afraid of pressure and cannot carry the ball. Partey and Bissouma fit this criteria.. The goals would need to come elsewhere.

For example, Ødegaard has to step up or you play ESR in place of him since he is more of a threat.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maxwell Cornet if he is happy with a squad role / Europa star. 🤷‍♂️

Could be pretty ideal covering both wings, LB & 3rd striker... 9 goals for Burnley not too shabby. Still just 25 & a very fair release clause.

Ok so here goes, a possible not make believe wishlist

Tammy Abraham - we need versatility up front
Nketiah - need to keep Eddie, has shown what he is capable of
Gabriel Jesus - Just gives us many many options
Tielemans - we need someone to give us midfield goal options
Bissouma - we need more players in midfield and he is just better than what we have
Hickey - Tavares not good enough
Bellerin - back after playing a good season
Saliba - Cause we can and he will challenge
Turner - Deal done

Ramsdale / Turner / Okwonko
Tomiyasu / Bellerin
White / Saliba / Gabriel / Holding
Tierney / Hickey
Partey / Xhaka / Tielemans / Bissouma / Elneny
Oodegard / ESR
Saka / Jesus / Gabriel / Nielson
Abraham / Nketiah / Baloguan

Loan - Tavares / Lokonga

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts also say we held talks with Richarlison agents 😂. Edu want to get all Brazilian ballers here

TornadoTed

Established Member
Watts also say we held talks with Richarlison agents 😂. Edu want to get all Brazilian ballers here
I've always been a bit on the fence with Richarlison but I have been really impressed by his desire and hunger during Evertons relegation battle, he was the reason the avoided the drop in my opinion. He would be a good option for the left here.

Richarlison Jesus Saka looks a well balanced front 3 who would all get double figures for league goals I reckon.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom