• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Would anyone consider Pogba on a free if he wanted to come to London? For something like 45m in wages over three years? Unrealistic I guess, but he was so good during his time at Juve...
I would. He would be perfect for that LCM role I think. But, like you said, it is very unrealistic.

Emibury

Would be delighted with:

Jesus
Gnabry
Tielemens
Zinchenko

Keep Nketiah. Don't loan out Lokonga or Saliba. Sell Pepe and Maitland-Niles. Not so fussed about RB as I think Cedric/Tomiyasu is actually pretty decent. Zinchenko provides extra cover for LB while probably featuring mostly in CM. We'd have a great young squad that will keep improving with a decent level of depth.

Would be a net spend around £150m and we have a decent chance at all those players (except probably Gnabry). In reality I would still be pretty stoked if we only managed 2/4 of those.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Realistic-ish wishlist:

Zinchenko
Bissouma/Partey backup
Tielemans
Gnabry/Sterling/Gapko (in that order)
Jesus

Team:

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey
Ødegaard Tielemans
Saka Jesus Gnabry

Turner
Cedric Holding Saliba Tierney
Bissouma Elneny
ESR
RW Nketiah Martinelli

That first team doesnt play around, lets be honest here. Good enough for top4.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I am set. Its not so much a wishlist but more what i think we could do given the funds, players available, wages and current transfer rumours. Of course i'd love an Özil/Sanchez type, a marquee signing to get you excited, but my list doesn't have that, its not realistic for us atm. So, i've gone for experienced players who are young enough to be on an upward trajectory, all of which have PL experience.

- Tielemans
- Zinchenko
- Richarlison
- Jesus

I think we should be able to get these players for around 160m. What i like about this list of players is we won't be left short with injuries/lack of form. They are all so flexible and can play in multiple positions. Some scenarios

Tielemans
LCM
RCM/AM (Cover for Ødegaard)

Zinchenko
LB
LCM
DM

Richarlison
LW
CF

Jesus
CF
RW

It gives us so many options without losing quality in the starting 11. The way i see it, at their worst, i'd expect Jesus and Richarlison to add a minimum of 20 goals to our team which we didn't have last season. I'd expect Tielemans to add 5.

We are so far from Wengerball now, its about functionality, patterns of play, so i've picked players who are very good at what we need.

benjamin86

Established Member
I am set. Its not so much a wishlist but more what i think we could do given the funds, players available, wages and current transfer rumours. Of course i'd love an Özil/Sanchez type, a marquee signing to get you excited, but my list doesn't have that, its not realistic for us atm. So, i've gone for experienced players who are young enough to be on an upward trajectory, all of which have PL experience.

- Tielemans
- Zinchenko
- Richarlison
- Jesus

I think we should be able to get these players for around 160m. What i like about this list of players is we won't be left short with injuries/lack of form. They are all so flexible and can play in multiple positions. Some scenarios

Tielemans
LCM
RCM/AM (Cover for Ødegaard)

Zinchenko
LB
LCM
DM

Richarlison
LW
CF

Jesus
CF
RW

It gives us so many options without losing quality in the starting 11. The way i see it, at their worst, i'd expect Jesus and Richarlison to add a minimum of 20 goals to our team which we didn't have last season. I'd expect Tielemans to add 5.

We are so far from Wengerball now, its about functionality, patterns of play, so i've picked players who are very good at what we need.
Richarlison blows very hot and cold and looks totally unmotivated in a lot of games. Definitely not worth the 50m+ Everton would ask for. (I've been watching him since he joined Watford) If Nketiah doesn't stay or we just wanted to chuck some money around for squad depth Joao Pedro would be a good pick up from Watford for 20-25m.

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Said this on sofifa and I will say it here too, just get Zinchenko, Gundogan and Jesus and add Tielemans and Hickey to it.

psycho_chihuahua

Why not some bargains -

Dybala - free
Kessie - ?
Aouar - 15m
Koulibaly - free

Something like this is achievable I think, without having to spend too much right? Leaving some funds to be be used for a more prolific signing..
I mean we don't have to sign all of four, even two would but a huge improvement..
Also I like the look of Tonali, he could replace Xhaka, maybe in a swap deal with Milan (I think Xhaka would do well in Serie A).

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

His contract expires in 2023 and he wants to leave this summer.
He is like this all the time.
Excited Chris Farley GIF

TinFish

Been listening to this new song.

If the prophecy is right XXXTENTACION is screaming out for us to sign Aouar from Lyon.

1:30 - its clear as day this needs to happen.

Maybe we'll seek true love there?

TriniGunner

I would need someone to convince me that Isco would not be a great addition to our sqaud. His ability to unlock defences, close control and play under pressure would add a lot of value in depth and help take the strain off or add the competition to Ødegaard. I don't care about his age, he's still a quality player that we can get for free. Only his wage demands may be an issue but I think a 2 year contract would suit him.

benjamin86

Established Member
I would need someone to convince me that Isco would not be a great addition to our sqaud. His ability to unlock defences, close control and play under pressure would add a lot of value in depth and help take the strain off or add the competition to Ødegaard. I don't care about his age, he's still a quality player that we can get for free. Only his wage demands may be an issue but I think a 2 year contract would suit him.
Is he motivated? I thought he was a little like Bale and enjoying life outside of football too much?

Bloodbather

Established Member

He doesn't have the fitness required to play in the PL at a high level and doesn't appear to have the motivation to get there. Probably stays in Spain or goes to Italy.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Nahuel Molina / Djed Spence
Aaron Hickey
Maxence Caqueret / Rúben Neves / Florian Grillitsch
Oleksandr Zinchenko / Youri Tielemans
Gabriel Jesus
Gianluca Scamacca / Charles de Ketelaere

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Victor Osimhen (if too expensive, then Gianluca Scamacca)
Gabriel Jesus (PL ready)

The squad need at least two established CMs for long term planning and healthy competition.
Serge Gnabry
Youri Tielemans

Oleksandr Zinchenko (versatie: LB, WB, LM) / Aaron Hickey
Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Latest posts+

Top Bottom