• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Zinchenko
Blind
Tielemans
Jesus
Gakpo
Scamacca
Chukwuemeka

Thoughts Tir?? @Rex Banter ????

I’ve never really seen Gakpo or Scamacca mate but if you like I’ll back them.

Something about Tielemans I’m not fully sold on but he’s not bad. Just feel like Neves is probably the best we can do right now. Come round on him.

Now Eddie has extended think it’s just the one striker for us. Big fan of Richarligod me.

pakgunner

Realistic-ish wishlist:

Zinchenko
Bissouma/Partey backup
Tielemans
Gnabry/Sterling/Gapko (in that order)
Jesus

Team:

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey
Ødegaard Tielemans
Saka Jesus Gnabry

Turner
Cedric Holding Saliba Tierney
Bissouma Elneny
ESR
RW Nketiah Martinelli

That first team doesnt play around, lets be honest here. Good enough for top4.
I'd be tempted to put Partey next to Ødegaard and have Bissouma at DMF against the bigger clubs. That midfield would dominate most pressing which would really allow the natural attacking talent to move forward. Tielemans should play against the lower teams.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ve never really seen Gakpo or Scamacca mate but if you like I’ll back them.

Something about Tielemans I’m not fully sold on but he’s not bad. Just feel like Neves is probably the best we can do right now. Come round on him.

Now Eddie has extended think it’s just the one striker for us. Big fan of Richarligod me.

Yeah thinking of scratching Tielemans out and replacing with Neves but basing mine off strongest links atm.

Eddie hasn’t extended yet thankfully, I couldn’t stand Richarlison.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Why’s he so bad? Was world class before his injury this year.

Want him as 4th choice, he’s left footed and on a free.
He wouldn't be my Wish List pick, but then honestly I'm the wrong guy to be commenting on it - there's a risk I'll hang myself if we're linked to another Centre Back... None of them really excite me, I'd much rather we get Saliba back, keep Holding and if that's still not enough then sign a RB who could free our Tomi if needed.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He wouldn't be my Wish List pick, but then honestly I'm the wrong guy to be commenting on it - there's a risk I'll hang myself if we're linked to another Centre Back... None of them really excite me, I'd much rather we get Saliba back, keep Holding and if that's still not enough then sign a RB who could free our Tomi if needed.

I just feel like LCBs are supposedly so important to succeed in the modern game and with Gabriel we only have one.

Makes more sense in my eyes to have two of each foot. So that’s White and Saliba plus Gabriel and Ogbonna.

I don’t really want another CB either but Ogbonna would be very inexpensive and selling Holding would probably cover it.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I just feel like LCBs are supposedly so important to succeed in the modern game and with Gabriel we only have one.

Makes more sense in my eyes to have two of each foot. So that’s White and Saliba plus Gabriel and Ogbonna.

I don’t really want another CB either but Ogbonna would be very inexpensive and selling Holding would probably cover it.
Ogbonna at 34 and recovering from an ACL though… Get he’s both cheap and proven, but nah, not for me

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
must buys in CF and 2 x cms.

I'd like us to sign Jesus, Phillips and Ward Prowse.

---------‐--------Jesus-------
Martinelli--Ødegaard--Saka
-------------Phillips-- JWP----
Tierney-Gabriel- Saliba-Tomi
-----------------Ramsdale-------

With the likes of ESR, Holdini, Eddie, Turner, Pepe, White ( use as back up CM which I believe is best postion and 4th choice CB)and Cedric on the bench.

TinFish

Realistic wishlist:

Jesus
Tielemans
Hickey

Think these are the only "high profile " signings we will make now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd give up Hickey, if it means we can further strengthen our forward line.

In:
Zinchenko (25), Tielemans (30), Auoar (10), Bissouma (30), Gnabry/Gapko (35), Scamacca (40), Jesus (45), Neto (5) = 220
Out:
Leno (10), Torreira (10), Nelson (5), Guendouzi (10), Pepe (20), Niles (5), Bellerin (5), Mari (5) = 70

Loan: Tavares, Lokonga, Patino, Balogun, Trusty, Okwonko

Net: 150

Squad (25)

Code:
Gnabry               Jesus                 Saka

Martinelli           Nketiah               Scamacca

Smith-Rowe

Xhaka           Ødegaard

Auoar           Tielemans

Partey

Bissouma

Elneny

Tierney      Gabriel      White         Tomiyasu

Zinchenko    Saliba       Holding       Cedric

Ramsdale

Neto

Turner

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I'd give up Hickey, if it means we can further strengthen our forward line.

In:
Zinchenko (25), Tielemans (30), Auoar (10), Bissouma (30), Gnabry/Gapko (35), Scamacca (40), Jesus (45), Neto (5) = 220
Out:
Leno (10), Torreira (10), Nelson (5), Guendouzi (10), Pepe (20), Niles (5), Bellerin (5), Mari (5) = 70

Loan: Tavares, Lokonga, Patino, Balogun, Trusty, Okwonko

Net: 150

Squad (25)

Code:
Gnabry               Jesus                 Saka

Martinelli           Nketiah               Scamacca

Smith-Rowe

Xhaka           Ødegaard

Auoar           Tielemans

Partey

Bissouma

Elneny

Tierney      Gabriel      White         Tomiyasu

Zinchenko    Saliba       Holding       Cedric

Ramsdale

Neto

Turner
But i prefer Scamacca plays in center instead of Nketiah

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
But i prefer Scamacca plays in center instead of Nketiah

Interchangeable positions I think. Jesus can play wide as well. Also, these are just starting positions really, they fit the necessary profiles we need to have a well rounded attack.

Some would say overkill, I don’t think that. If we want to make proper strides as a club, we need such levels of investment and depth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom